bryan x jakey (OoO season 1)

-hey guys sorry for not uploading q-q i been crying again (you- crybaby)  yeah im a crybaby so yeah but umm this has smut '-w-' so yeah also on my channel (not telling you cuz you got to find it cuz i have 2 channels UwU) TRY TO FIND ME ON YT BISH! on my channel im writing and singing songs and doing voice overs and doing duos with some small youtubers who also sing! so yeah HOPE YALL LIKE THIS BRYAN X JAKEY UWU- 

as bryan was walking around camp he saw jakey "JAKEYPOO!" bryan said running to him and jumping on him and caused him to fall . :heh bryan!" jakey said kissing his fourhead (damn i wish i had someone to do that to me TwT)jakey helped bryan up and bryan was just hugging jakey for no reason "ummm bryan?" jakey said "your warm" bryan said as he snuggled into his chest. "fine" jakey said as he picked bryan up and started walking with him "H-HEY P-PUT ME D-DOWN!!!!" bryan said almost falling. jakey didnt pit bryan down so bryan had a idea. "are you sure you dont want to put me down jakeypoo~" bryan said looking at jakey. "mmmmhmmm" jakey said looking down at bryan. bryan went beneth jakeys arms to where bryans right hand was near jakeys crouch. bryan started to rub jakeys crouch. "B-BRYAN!" jakeys said dropping me on the ground. "Hah bish" bryan aid sticking his tongue out. "HISS" jakey said "fine' bryan said aas he got up and grabed jakeys hand. "umm bryan where are we going?" jakey said as the smaller male took him to there house. "here" bryan said as he rushed in and he locked the door so no one can get in "umm bryan why are we here" jakey said confused. "oh you will see pretty boy~!" bryan said as he went into the bathroom. "k?" jakey said as he sat on the bead waiting for bryan. bryan same out and oh my oh my~ he looked hwat! XD. bryan was wearing a cat suit with a dress and he had a pair of hand cuffs a leash/ collar and a wip. jakey took a gulp and bryan pushed jakey back on the bed. "oh no boy~ where going to have some fun~" bryan said as he put the collar and put the leash on it and he gave it to jakey along with the wip. "lets do this daddy~" bryan moaned out. jakey got a little hard when he said daddy so he pulled the leash and he started to take his cloths off. jakey smirked as bryan let out a nya so he took off his boxers and he put bryan ontop of his member. "nyeee~~~" bryan said as he sat down (UGH  I WANT TO SLEEP ITS ALMOST 1AM!!!!) bryan kissed jakey softly as sliva was all that was connecting "mmmm~" bryan moaned trying to keep up. "oh try me baby~" jakey said. bryan started to wimmper as jakey was going a little to hard on him. "oh shush up baby" jakey said as he started petting bryans hair trying to calm him down untill bryan started to sweat and flutter his wings a little. "d-daddy~" bryan asked "hmm?" "im coming~" bryan said. jakey grabbed bryans hips and started to bounce him up and down "mmm~" bryan let out another moan. bryan came and he painted. "Mmmmm~" bryan said as he went down to jakeys crouch and started to suck him. it didnt take long for jakey to come and bryan started to change back along with jakey once they where done they left with a kiss. 

(EXTRA!!!!!)

bri/mitchs/kays pov

as we were walking around the camp we heard...."noises" as we went to check it out and it was coming from bryan and jakeys cabbin and we peeked through the window and we regretted it.

kk bai XD its 1am

_theyoungestchild_

words- 660 (almost 666 qwq so imma try it ok ok ok ok) words- 666!