bryan x jon part 2 REAL!!!!!

(the photo is not mine at the top)

jon followed bryan back to the hotel and bryan was thinking in his mind about what happend and he sat on his bed with his towel( does anyone get a great feeing when your all wet and its cold in your room and your covered in your blanket........oh its just me then XD) so bryan was wraped in his towel while watching tv untill jon came in......hard....."o-oh h-hi j-jon...." bryan said turning off the tv while shivering "bryan....lets continue this.~" jon said pinning bryan to the bed. "JON!" bryan said pushing him off of him "UGH WHAT!" jon said standing up. "i- im not ready..." bryan said looking in his eyes. jon looked at the floor thinking. then he looked up. "bryan~" "y-yeah...." bryan said looking at him. "jon kissed bryan. bryan didnt want to do this but he liked jons lips there where sooo soft. jon started to take his swimming trunks off along w/ his and this is where bryan started to get scared but....jon wanted this so he didnt care now to he took off his own swimming trunks. "ohhh~" jon said in happyness. when they where fully undressed jon started to lick and kiss bryans body "nyaa~" bryan moaned out "more?" jon said "ummmhmmm!~" bryan said laying back his hands as he injoyed the ride. jon started to lick bryans member "ah~" bryan let out a soft moan. jon knows that bryan is loud so he locked and shutted everything. bryan was cold when jon went to shut everything so he started to wine. "shhhh bryan" jon said getting back ontop of bryan.

TO BE CONTINUE!!!!! uwu

baiiiii~

_theyoungestchild_