I take a seat next to a blonde who looks even more paranoid than I was and still am right now.
"Hi" I greet her to be sure that she's not some ill mannered teen.
"Hi" she answers with a trembling voice. I hesitantly but gently place my hand on her shoulder.

Brent's POV

I step into the room that the math exam will be given in and the first thing my eye catch is Phoebe. She looks nervous but even less paranoid since yesterday. I watch contently as she speaks to a blonde chick who looks like she's going to fucking pass out anytime soon. What is it with people and their panic attacks?

She hesitantly places her small hand on the blondes shoulder and speak comforting things to her. I'm taken back to this morning when she handed me the coffee and bananas that I hate calling. Her giggle fills my mind but not for long until that old hag comes in with four other invigilators. I roll my eyes and keep standing.

"Mr.Plamer can you please sit down" her voice booms through the room. Everyone's head snaps to where I'm standing and I can't help but roll my eyes and search for the familiar green eyes that I come to like. I finally spot them and they look back at me pleadingly. I take a seat and they start handing out papers.

"You may begin" one of the teacher's announces and I did just that. The first three pages are filled with multiple choices while the rest is just filled with short answers and working out. Within the next two hours I'm finished and turning in my paper to the old hag at the front.
"I hope you pass Mr.Plamer" her old high pitch cringing voice says to me and I scoff. I'm the fifth to finish and we all know who was the first. Miss goody too shoes. I laugh inwardly at the name I gave her when I was angry.

Before I walk away I take one last glance at the other twenty or so persons in the room and my eyes land on the blonde Phoebe helped earlier. She looks even more content and focused. I can't help but smile. She really does a number on everyone with her kindness and yet here she is wasting it on me.

I walk out of the room in search of her. I don't know why but I just am. Luckily she's easy to be found, she's sitting with Bri,Kyle.....wait and fucking Mycheal. Anger rushes through my body and my pulse quickens. What am I getting so worked up about she's not even mine.
Of course she is;you are the only one she made touch her.
My sneaky subconscious says and I can't help but selfishly agree. My feet leads me to where she's standing and I wrap my arms around her.

She gasps at my actions and relaxes slightly. I look over at Mycheal who's already glaring at me. I bury my face in her hair inhaling every scent of her shampoo. She smells so good.
"Well look what the cat dragged in" Bri being the inquisitive person she is remarks. I roll my eyes in annoyance and look at Kyle.
"Sup bro" the only reason he's with my sister is because he's not a major fuck up.
"Sup" I greet.

"There's a little thing going on at the beach Saturday. You can bring Phoebe," he suggests and I shake my head.
"I don't know man plus she won't go" I say as if she can't answer for herself. I know she won't go.
"You can come too Mycheal" he says to him with a smirk on his face and my grip tightens around Phoebe.
"Yeah I guess I could show up"he replies showcasing his damn teeth that would look much better on the floor......
I am taken out of my world of cold malicious thoughts by a whisper.
"I can make decisions for myself." Phoebe's voice fill my ear.

"I know and trust me you wouldn't want to go" I press. It's no place for someone like her she too innocent.
"Why not?" She questions. Here we go.
"Because it's just not your type of scene ok" I say final.
"You don't know what's my scene or not" she defends. I'm getting annoyed.
"Of course I do now stay silent" I shush her.
"Don't shush me" her voice is beginning to rise but everyone's too consumed in their own conversations to even care. Dick head hasn't even move yet.

"We'll talk about this l-" she cuts me off by answering to Kyle.
"I'll come" she says and Bri squeals. I know she's doing it to prove a point and be stubborn as usual.
"We're going now" I say in her ear and drag her by the waist with me. She doesn't make a scene thankfully as I put her in the car. I hop in afterwards and start the ignition winding down the windows in the process taking in the cool crispy air.

"What was that for?" She asks barely controlling her anger. I look over at her for a brief moment.
"Why the hell did you agree to go that damn part then?" I nearly shout.
"Because I felt like" she shrugs crossing her arm's stubbornly.
"We both know you don't do parties and you don't drink. God you haven't even done fuck yet and here you are forcing yourself to go to a damn party you agreed to just to prove a fucking point" I'm beyond pissed. Why?
"We aren't together Brent so why the hell are you telling me what to damn do? Yes I know I'm still a full blown virgin so stop shoving it in my damn face. You don't even care about me." She's on the verge of tears. The ride lasts shorter than expected and I'm now parked in front of her house.

The both of us sit  in silence.
"Who told you that I don't care about you?" I finally break the unforgiving silence surrounding us.
"Your actions;your words" she sniffs. Shit.
"I'm tired Brent and I have to wake early for exams tomorrow so good night" she says exiting the car. After all I said she still has the audacity to be polite with me. I want her to shout how much of a fuck up I am but the only damn thing she does is to be polite and fricking nice. I'm furious at myself right now for being such a fool. If it wasn't for those two dick heads..... I drive home.