- 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩 (𝙍𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙀𝙙𝙜𝙚) -

/mentions of drugs, slight fluff/

"Come on, pass it" Matt asks, his hand reaching out towards me.

I sigh, taking a last hit of the blunt. I delicately pass it to him, a smirk painting his lips. "So what's the deal with your dad anyway?" I ask, shifting my body on the park grass to face him. His face turns cold, a cloud of smoke dancing across his face. "I don't know man, he just got really violent I guess- can we talk about something else?" he start, handing the weed back to me. I open my mouth and then close it, shutting off any lingering thought. I take a hit, the smoke burning my lungs. "I'm sorry I said anything" I mutter, handing it back. A long silence draws, my eyes wander to the setting sun.

I know I'm going to be in deep shit for skipping school with Matt today. If I even do go home. I look at him, sighing. His eyes flutter closed for moment, his caramel brown hair falling over his eyes. He discards the roach, catching my stare. "It's whatever, I know you were just wondering or whatever" he replies, hoisting himself on his arms. I try to search for something to say, my words drawing short. He takes the six pack of beer beside him, cracking open one. I sigh at the sound of the can opening, the sound too familiar to sit right with me. He takes a large gulp, setting on the grass momentarily.

"Distract me" he chimes, our eyes meeting. I can't help but laugh. "What?" I smile, looking him up and down. "Distract me. I'm thinking too much, and I don't like it when I think. distract me" he repeats, rephrasing his words. My mind works, racking through my mind for something to distract him with. "Matt- I'm not sure what you mean exactly" I laugh again, my eyebrows knitting. I soak up the setting sun, the rosy sky making Matt's brown eyes turn a coffee honey color. He fully sits up, scooting closer to me. My eyes wander down his purple tie-dye shirt and leather jean jacket combo.

He seems to hesitate for a moment, his fingers playing with my long brown hair. A lump forms in my throat, my breath hitching. He's never been this close to me before. He's scared to even stand too close sometimes. "Matt?" I ask softly, watching his fingers lace between my lock of hair. He looks up at me, practically melting under his eyes. "Shhh" he whispers, leaning in. The smell of weed and beer linger on his breath, the heat of it warm under mine. My heart stops as he finally kisses me, our lips locking.

I'm taken back for a moment, finally giving into the kiss. It quickly grows more passionate, his hand finding a fist of my hair. My hands find his arms, slightly squeezing at the strong muscle. He pulls away, catching his breath. We don't speak, our eyes doing the talking. Before I can interject our lips meet again, his body shifting so I'm straddling him. The weight of my fall jacket becomes heavy, feeling hot against my skin. I've never thought of Matt in this way, but I like it. I really like it. He makes a small tone into the kiss, voice deep and husky.

I pull back, pretending to go in for another kiss. I playfully grab the beer beside him, not breaking eye contact while sipping it. He frowns jokingly "Don't play with me like that". I quirk my eyebrows, placing the beer down. "Like what, Matt?" I joke, leaning in. The weed and beer is totally hitting. I would be scared to even get close like this, let alone kiss or tease him. He gives me a 'You-know-what-you're-doing' type of look. I start to move by hips the slightest, looking at him directly in the eyes. His eyes widen a bit, his hands quickly finding my hips to stop me. "Oh no you don't" he smirks, finally letting him to pull me into another kiss. My hands wrap around his back, sighing into the kiss.

I pull away again, earning a noise of frustration from him. I place my finger on his mouth, pushing his head back slightly. "How's that for a distraction?" I mutter, removing my finger from his lips. His nose brushes mine, not quite connecting lips. My brows knit, confused at his lack of motion. He suddenly flips me over, earning a giggle from me. He crashes his lips against mine, my laugh melting into the kiss. "Don't ever play with me like that again" he mumbles against my lips. I roll my eyes, smiling.

"Shut up Matt"

"Okay" he says, pressing his lips against mine.