- 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙘𝙠 -

/Smut warning/

What the hell am I going do?

I stare at the bedroom ceiling, a million and one thoughts running through my head. Will Winston be okay? Will I ever get to hug him okay? is he hiding?. I can't help but worry about my father. Even though I'm a grown woman with my own issues, I can't help but worry after getting a message from him telling me to hide at John Wick's house. I mean It's John Wick, that alone is worrying. I sigh in frustration, knowing I won't be catching sleep anytime soon. I throw the sheets off my legs, standing up. I slip on socks, the cold feeling of the hardwood floors unbearable to my bare feet.

I trail out of my bedroom, roaming down the empty halls of the large house. John's probably asleep or worse, at work. I don't really keep tabs on him anymore. After a few weeks of staying with John we've both learned to stick to ourselves. Though, the chemistry is a bit awkward. I remember the first time I took a shower at his house, he walked in on me. To say the least, I now use the bathroom in the basement because the shower has a curtain instead of clear glass. It seems as every time we see each other around the house, our eyes linger for a little too long. Well, he is incredibly dreamy. The coldness of his personality is a turn-off, but he still has a dreamy face and body. I tip-toe down the stairs, deciding on traveling to the kitchen for a midnight snack.

I enter the large kitchen, my hands wandering to the fridge. A cold beer stares back at me, begging for a midnight drink. I give in, taking the beer into my hand. I rummage through the drawers, trying to find the beer opener. "This better take my mind off things" I sigh quietly, finding the opener. I latch the cap off, bringing the beer to my lips. I roll my head back, letting my eyes shut for a moment. I feel a presence behind, my instincts causing me to spin around. John stands a few feet behind me, arms crossed. His eyes wander from the beer in my hand to my outfit. I look down and realize I'm only wearing an over sized t-shirt, scowling myself quietly.

"I think that's my beer" he says blankly, coming closer to me. My heart flutters, my sense becoming on edge as he draws closer to me. The chemistry in the air shifts, changing my stance uncomfortable. "Sorry, I just needed to take my mind off things" I mutter, my eyes falling down the white t-shirt that hugs his arms. He closes the space between us, grabbing the beer from my hands. He takes a sip, keeping eye contact with me the whole time. I feel my cheeks turn pink under his gaze. "What are you thinking about?" he asks, his tone low and husky. I sigh, leaning into the counter in attempt to put space between us. "Just Winston" I mumble sadly. John nods, handing me the beer.

I take a sip, swallowing the cold liquid. "I just miss him. I miss hugging him" I continue, my eyes dropping to my socked feet. I run my free hand through my long brown hair, pushing it to the side. John's eyes flicker on me, searching my eyes. His breath hitches slightly, words hesitant. "You can hug me, if you want" he says in a stern tone, our eyes meeting each other. John has never been the affectionate type. Never. Especially with me. I hesitate for a moment, setting the beer on the counter beside me. I draw closer to him, smelling his scent. He wraps me in a hug, the smell of his cologne filling my nose. I let out a small accidental sigh, infatuated by his scent. My arms close around his chest, pulling him in tighter. Tears threaten my eyes, but I blink them away. The hug doesn't feel abnormal, but quiet opposite. I've secretly wanted to hug him for a long time.

I pull away after a long moment, a happy smile painted on my lips. He looks at me with a blank expression. My eyes wander to his lips, red and flushed. I take my bottom lip in, biting it slightly. There's a long silence, each of us hesitant on making a move. He growls in frustration, finally making the first move. He pulls me into a dominant kiss, holding my tightly. I gasp a little, startled at first. His lips feel electric, fitting against mine like a puzzle. The kiss feels right, like I'm meant to kiss him. My hands find his hair, lacing my fingers in locks of his dark hair. His lips leave mine, placing them on my neck. I sigh in pleasure, hooking a leg around him. He works away, nipping and sucking all over. I can't help but let little sounds of pleasure out, trying to pull my body closer to him.

I've never wanted someone more then I wanted John in the moment. There was just something about him that had her smitten from the start. He pulls away, gasping heavily for air. He leans into my ear, nibbling my lobe slightly. "I've wanted you ever since I saw you naked in that shower. The way the water dripped over your body drove me insane" he says in a stern tone, grabbing a fist of hair and pulling my head back. I moan loudly, giving him access to my neck. I can feel my inner thighs heat up, slowly starting to soak through my underwear. He grinds against me, letting me feel his half hard length on my thigh. My breath is shaky, my tiny body being dominated by the large man. His hands land on my thighs, squeezing at the skin. He takes his free hand, making his way up to the band of my underwear.

He pulls the underwear away from my skin, letting the fabric slide off my thighs. He lifts me up, sitting me on the kitchen counter and sliding in between my thighs. My body feels like it's on fire, electricity running through my limbs. His fingers play at the edge of my shirt, asking to take it off. I nod Into his neck, breath rigid. He pulls my shirt over my head, fully exposing my body. He stands back and marvel, a ghost of a smirk painted on his flustered lips. He grabs his shirt with both hands, pulling it off his body. He exposes his chest, a toned and fit six-pack starring back at me. "Mhmm" I hum under my breath, smiling like a mad man. He closes the space between us again, placing kisses on my collarbones. My hands tease at the lip of his grey sweatpants, tugging playfully. He grabs my shoulders tightly, growling against my neck. "Take them off" he says coldly, a dominant tone in his voice. I obey, sliding off the counter and pulling his pants down. He forces me on my knees, taking a fistful of hair.

His boxers are tented, his length growing harder by the second. I tug them off, letting the fabric hit the floor. He forces my mouth around his cock, making me take him in. My eyes close, focusing on my breathing as I try not to gag. He lets out a tone of approval, grabbing my hair tighter. I suck around his girth, leaving a coat of saliva. He widens his stance, shoulders relaxing. I pull him closer, gripping his thighs. I rub my thighs together, my moans around him getting needy. He pulls my head off, bringing me up to his face. He stares at me for a moment, the clockwork working. He grabs my hips, spinning me around to the counter. He swiftly bends me over the counter, leaning in so his breath is against the back of my neck. "Beg" he grunts, teasing my entrance. "Please John" I say in a whiny tone.

He slides into me, both of us groaning in unison. He doesn't hold back, starting to roughly fuck me. I tip my head back, taking my bottom lip under my teeth and biting down hard. I can't hold back from being quiet, letting my moans fill the kitchen loudly. He responds with grunting and panting, the sound of skin slapping skin adding to the mixture. He snakes his arms around, cupping my breasts as he fucks me senseless. A familiar feeling starts to knot in my stomach, my breath hitching. The feeling of everything intensifies, my moans becoming more choppy. "John- Ohmygod- I'm gonna-" I start, his hand quickly covering my mouth. His pumps become more sloppy, fully pulling in and out, slamming against my walls. I give in, giving one last muffled scream into his palm. I cum, him shortly following me.

His body shutters against mine, his free hand squeezing my hip tightly. He gasps in my ear heavily, his breath tickling my neck. He drops his hand, turning me around to face him. Our chests heave heavily against each other, his eyes looking at me with a dark mysterious look. He leans, pressing his lips against mine.

"How's that for a distraction" he says in a husky tone.

I swallow nervously, his mouth connecting with my throat again, eager for another round.