He's so complicated. I walk to my last class for the day reason being that it is the last class is that all my other classes are completed revision and all. I take a seat beside Bri and give her a hug.
"How was your weekend?" I ask her.
"Well it was ok I went to a party yesterday with Kyle but Brent came and sent me home" she says huffing. That explains why. He's having a hangover. I nibble on my lip trying to stay focus as Bri tells me what craziness happened over the weekend. How can someone party on a Sunday out of all days. I put that thought in the back of my mind and listen to my best friend talk about her boyfriend. What if he slept with another girl? The thoughts keep creeping in.
"Are you listening?" She asks.
"Hmm" I hum blinking.
"Spill what happened?" She ask and I anticipated whether to tell her or not. What she's my best friend.
"We got into a little disagreement but we resolved it half way" I tell her and she immediately knew who I was talking about.
"Ok do you want me to buss his ass?" she sassily asks.
"No that won't be necessary" he might hurt me with words but I will try and see pass them.
"Ok then" she says as the teacher walks in along with Kyle who looks like he has been ran over by a truck. Well not literally. I hear Bri gasp beside me and my worried eyes shift to her.
"What happened?" She asks as soon as he is seated.
"Nothing just got into a little fight at the party that's all" he says shrugging.
"This isn't just any little fight Kyle look at your face" Bri says cupping his cheeks.
"Who did this to you?" I ask.
"Just some random dude who got mad because I spill some drink on him" his body language gives him away. He's lying.
"Oh" is all I say and leave them to talk. 

We didn't revise a lot as I expected today but it was still worth it. I tell Bri bye and Kyle that I hope he feels better soon and head off to meet Brent for lunch. I walk into the hallway and see him talking to a brunette. I hide behind a wall out of site and listen to what they're discussing. I know it's not nice to ease drop but I can't help my curiosity.
"Look we just hooked up that's it nothing more"  Brent says.
"Yeah but I really enjoyed it. The way you made me come..." she purrs and my stomach became sick.
"I was drunk and it was  just a one night stand nothing more" he scoffs.
I cover my ears not wanting to hear anymore. Something shattered within me and I feel tears coming. I need to stay strong because I don't own him. I look back around after catching a few breaths and straighten myself.
"Ready?" I ask trying to put on the best smile I can muster.
"Yeah"he says and walks off avoiding my gaze. We got in the car in silence. I rest my head against the window and look at the buildings as we pass by while making circles against the window. After a few minutes of driving he came to a halt at a cake and ice cream shop and my face lit up with excitement. I squeal rushing out of the car and into the shop with Brent close by.

"So am I forgiven?" He asks with a smirk and I giggle.
"You're getting there" I say unable to hide the excitement in my voice. He chuckles and I find myself missing that heavenly sound. I stop for a minute and look at him in pure awe.
"What?" He finally asks.
"Nothing.  Has  your head stop hurting?" I ask smiling.
"Not really I'm still light headed but I'll be ok in two days" he replies. I suggest he knows Bri told me.
"Yeah I know she told you" he says rolling his eyes answering my question.
"What do you want?" A blonde behind the counter asks popping her gum in my face. I arch my eyebrow at her behavior and open my mouth to say something to her but Brent beat me to it.
"We would like two chocolate cakes;a cookie n' cream and chocolate ice cream with no toppings and two strawberry milkshakes" he says and she quickly takes his orders undressing him with her eyes in the process. I roll my eyes in annoyance and step outside for some fresh air. He comes out a few minutes later with our orders in hand.
"Here you go" he says and I take the bag from him.
"What happened in there?" He ask once we got in the car.
"She has no manners she was literally popping her gum in front of me and giving me dirty looks" I say in annoyance.
"Well miss goody too shoes not everyone is going to have manners to you" he says and I look away. He's a perfect example.
"I'm not a miss goody too shoes" I say huffing.
"Say what you want to but that's a fact" he says and I roll my eyes for what feels like the hundredth time today. He stops at the park.
"Keep rolling your eyes and they'll end up getting stuck" he teases and I can't help but giggle and roll my eyes again.

"What are we doing here?" I ask out of curiosity.
"I think that we should change the location once a while" he says and I nod in agreement even though I love our spot more I don't say a word. We got out of the car and sat on a bench nearby. I start with my ice cream first. The first bite is sensational and I'm glad that Brent didn't disturb me.
"I know that I was a dick to you yesterday and I'm sorry" he says the words I wanted to hear for so long that he hardly uses.
"Yeah it's ok I understand I keep messing up my own promises" I say laughing nervously.
"It's not; but I'll just take your words for it but for now" he says eating the last of his ice cream.
"Thank you for this" I say taking the first bite off of my chocolate cake. I wanted to bring up Kyle but I don't want to ruin the moment I'll ask him tomorrow.

"No problem" he shrugs doing the same. I take a spit out of my strawberry smoothie and moan in delight. Brent shifts uncomfortably and I look over at him.
"Sorry it's just that it tastes very good" I say blushing with embarrassment.
"It's ok" he says clearing his throat. My stupid eyes travel to his pants and I immediately look back up. No Phoebe have some self control. I say scolding myself.
"Hmm" I hum and we finished our treat in silence.

Brent's POV

My mind tracks back when Phoebe moan at the taste of the cake and how I shift because I was bulging and she didn't even touch me. Most girls would've to blow me or something because their touch means nothing to me...
"Hello earth to Brent you just pass my house" she says giggling and I snap back to earth from my unhealthy yet healthy thoughts. I put my car in reverse and drove back to her house. I love hearing that heavenly laugh.
"Thanks for the wonderful day and apology" she teases and I roll my eyes. She smiles and gives me an unexpected hug then steps out of the car.
"See you tomorrow" she says and I stop her before she could move off.
"Want me to pick you up in the morning?" I offer and I watch as she tries to hide her smile miserably.
"Sure and don't be late" she says glaring at me and I nod then drove home.
My phone chimes and I look at the notification.

Kyle: I'm sorry about last night can we talk.

I scoff. He has the damn audacity to text me he's lucky that he hasn't told Bri that I did beat  his ass and I'll do it again. I turn off my phone and head straight to my room with a half migraine and plop down on my bed letting sleep consume me.