Part 3-Back To My Village

It took me 4 hours to walk back to our village, I collected some forest berries and mushroom. When I got back home, I gave it to the village cooks to check if their able to be eaten. When I wanted to go into my house to rest, I felt that someone was following me. I turned around but no one was there, so I continued to walk into my house. Suddenly, Wanwan opened the door for me. I was shocked and asked "Why in the world would you be here???". She said that she have been following me back here. Ohhh now I know that she is the one behind me all this time. She saw that my house was empty, no one was in there except the 2 of us.

Wanwan: Why is there no one in your               house?

I just replied my parents got into an accident and they died in it. Wanwan asked "What accident?". So I asked her to sit down and explained to her that at that time I was still little. They argue every day and night, they wanted a divorce. They blamed me for making our family get messed up. Every night, I cried myself to bed, my father would get drunk and my mother will just keep nagging. Sometimes my mother will take the cane and whip my body, there's even 1 time where she was furious and just whipped me on my back and it bleed. I couldn't blame her because she was suffering already. So when they sent me to school one day, they got into a fight, they ended up killed. When the teachers got informed, they told me straight away. At that time, I don't know whether to be happy or sad.

Wanwan: I'm sorry for your loss Ling. Please don't take it too hard.

I just hugged Wanwan's arm and said that it's not her fault anyway. So we continued our day and Wanwan wanted to cook me dinner so I accepted it. She made very nice steak which filled up my belly. One of the best steaks I've ever tasted!!! At night, we Sat togather at the front yard talking for several hours. We were sharing stories and ideas. It was a very enjoyable and exciting experience, trust me. Then we slept on the same bed because, ummm. We wanted to?

The next day
"Rise and shine darling" Wanwan said. I was very tired I really didn't want to get out of bed. She grabbed my arm and  to pulled me out of bed into the dining room. "I made breakfast for you darling" she said. When I rubbed my eyes, "Wow the breakfast is amazing!!!" I shouted. I ate the food happily!! After breakfast she requested me to train her self defense and skills. I didn't know a girl would be into these kind of stuff so I told her that she could get hurt. But she didn't care, she said she wanted to be the best among the Tangmens. So I nodded my head and trained her for a while. She really enjoyed it and focused really hard. We continued the training for a few more days.

After 5 Days
Wanwan and I agreed to go to the Cadia Riverlands to improve over skills there. We knew it was risky on the way, but she begged me to take her there. I mean, you can't reject such a beautiful girl. So we packed our stuff and also brought a first aid kit along with us just in case. After all that, I was very nervous for the journey. I don't know what could happen on the way there.
All I can do is just to hope that Wanwan doesn't get hurt.I told Wanwan I needed more time you digest all this stuff, she agreed, and I smiled. So I went to bed without any word.

The next day
When I woke up, I suddenly felt hyped about going to the Cadia Riverlands. So I checked on Wanwan and she was still sleeping but I knew she will also have the same feeling as me so without hesitation I woke her up. She was excited to we took our stuff and went off. I said goodbye to my villagers and I will be back in a while. Wanwan also wanted to tell her father that she would be going to Cadia Riverlands so we went there on the way.

Author's note
You've come to the end of this part!! Once again, please cota for me and also comment your favourite part. I am also working on another story so you guys can enjoy my stuff. I hope you liked it. New part is coming out