I love every side of her.

Sadie's P.O.V.

"You ready?" Jasper said with his signature smirk looking at me.

"Sure j-just close you're eyes," I stuttered looking right back at him.

My plan should work better if his eyes are closed. I just hope he'll do it.

He closed his eyes his glasses making him cuter by the second.

I gulped.

In a flash of a second I grabbed his hand kissed it grabbed my hot chocolate and ran out of my room leaving him behind.

I turned several corners and finally when I thought I was in the all clear I looked at my hot chocolate and smelt the warm sweet scent it gave out.

"Sadie that was a little mean you know," Luka said as I took a sip from my hot chocolate melting at the same time.

"Huh? I don't know what you mean? He wanted a kiss so I gave it to him. He didn't say where," I said feeling like I am on cloud 9 with the hot liquid moving through my throat.

"Well looks like we got company and it's not very happy because of that," Scarla chuckled.

I looked up and saw two blackened eyes that were staring at me.

Jasper's P.O.V.

I sat there in Sadie's room with my mouth open.

"She tricked me!" I groaned.

"Well what do you expect? She's a bunny, they are known for being very clever escape artists," Duke said to me like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

......

Which it kinda is.

I faced palmed myself as I got up and responded to him, "Yeah, looks like we need to find her and teach a lesson."

My wolf hummed back in response agreeing with me as we walked out of her room and followed her scent.

I turned several corners and found her standing there with her mind elsewhere while drinking her cup of hot chocolate.

"Bunnies may be good escape artists but they aren't very good at hiding from danger." I said to Duke with amusement.

"Yes yes they aren't," he responded in agreement.

I walked up to her put my hands on both sides of her and she took several minutes to notice me. She looked up at me and with a sheepish smile said, "Sorry?"

I smirked and in response, I grabbed her chin and kissed her roughly. She tried her best to squirm away but I held her body still and just as I felt her hands almost drop the hot chocolate I grabbed the cup.

I then pulled away from the hot and rough kiss drank the rest of the hot chocolate and looked down at her with a smirk. She was on the ground, her bunny ears and tail were out as she glared up at me because of what I had done.

I chuckled and said, "Well then, looks like the bunny has been taught her lesson."

I smoothly walked away from the scene because I knew with how cute she looked I would eventually ravish her in a second.

I walked into the kitchen seeing that my dad had started making lunch with my mom. My father had was teasing my mom with a spoon full of something and usually I would cringe at this but now I just couldn't. I smiled at them as I thought of me and Sadie being like that one day.

I chasing her around as she laughed and giggled running away from me. Some people thought nerds couldn't cook but well my mom and dad taught me to cook from an early age and it was fun. I keep up my skills everyday by cooking dinner. I wonder if my cooking has surpassed mom and dad's?

"Oh well we will see soon when Sadie tastes it tonight," I thought as I smirked.

"Jasper!" A voice said breaking me out of deep thought.

"Huh?" I said as my mom responded, "Go get Sadie I want to spend some girl time with her."

"Really?" I said.

"Yes really, so go!" My mom responded pointing a spatula at me.

I got up from my seat and a few minutes later I knocked on Sadie's door.

"Come in," she responded.

I opened the door to find her cross-legged sitting on her bed.

"My mom wants to spend sometime with you," I said blushing a little while scratching my head.

"Okay, I'll be down in a sec," she responded.

"Okay," I said as I turned around and started to close the door when she stopped me with her small hand.

I followed her hand up to her beautiful brown eyes, the eyes that can always make me lost in them.

"T-thank you, for earlier," she said with a bit of fear but grateful emotions in her face.

"No problem! All in a days work!" I said as I saluted her and she giggled at me.

I closed the door and faced palmed myself.

What did I just do?

I chuckled to myself as I walked back into the kitchen but my mother pushed me and my father back out.

"Stay out of here until lunch time! Capeesh?" She said with her hands on her hips and her in a serious face.

If you first met my mother you wouldn't think she was serious but oh boy she was! My father had built a back bone over the years, so strong he doesn't go against it when she is this serious.

We both nod and head for the den and watched tv as we heard Sadie and my mom giggle in the kitchen doing god knows what.

When lunch time came around the whole entire family had gathered. My little siblings where all playing on the floor with Thora, Felix and Ray. All of our stomachs where growling as soon as we smelt food being placed in the dinning room table.

We rushed to the entrance and all had been waiting at the entrance since mom always taught us to wait there until the all clear was given. Even my dad had to wait.

Finally when the all clear was given we rushed into our seats and served ourselves but didn't touch the food on our plates until we said grace.

You might think it was weird that shifters believe in God and things like that but we do. In our world we are just like humans except we have stronger, healthier and animal shifting abilities that humans don't. Some of us live in packs and some don't it's just the way it is.

After grace we dig in but of course we use our manners too. The food was delicious especially the small piece of red velvet cake. After I finish eating I look around noticing the seating chart, Sadie was to my right and Thora to her right. My three toddler brothers, and my little sister, Chloe, sat between Thora and my mom, while my dad was at the head of the table to the right of my mom. To my left sat Ray and Felix and my other three little brothers. We laughed and joked around and Sadie looked like she was have loads of fun.

"Everyone please say thank you to Sadie and your father because Sadie made the red velvet cake and your father helped me with the main dish," my mom announced to the family.

I looked at Sadie in shock. She made that cake? It was delicious!

She looked at me, smiled sheepishly as her face blushed from embarrassment.

I smirked at her as I came up with an idea and then whispered in her ear, "It was delicious, but not as delicious as you."

Her face went even redder as she glared at me and I chuckled at her.

I sighed filled with content, this girl is amazing.

I just love every side of her.

**********************************************************************************
Hey guys! I hope ya'll are safe and happy during this pandemic! Thank you to all those who are working so hard to stop corona! Keep working hard! Ya'll can do it!

XOXOXOXO,
Theunkowncatgirl