Good Morning Sunshine!

Jasper's P.O.V.
The moment I walked out of my room the next morning bright and early to go exercise, I was tackled and knocked over on the floor.

"Dad, what are you doing?" I grumbled at him quite annoyed at him for this little attack.

"Son you need to be more on your guard for once. You are the next in line for alpha." My dad father said as he pinned me from behind.

"Dad, I knew you were there by your smell and I was too lazy to fight back without food in my stomach." I said while I wiggled out of his grip, stood up and faced him.

"Oh really?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Really," I told him.

He laughed as he ruffled up my hair and whispered in my ear, "I think there is a human intruder in our house and I think they have a gun."

"Where?" I whispered back immediately, knowing how serious this situation can get.

"In that room, here take this," my father said as he pointed to the door that was in between Olive's and my room and handed me a gun.

"Isn't Sadie in that room?" I asked confused.

"Sadie is in the room to the left of Olive's room." He said as he softly walked closer to the staircase. "I need you to enter through the door and I will enter through the window. I will text you when to enter. Okay?"

"Okay," I whispered as I tipped toed over to the door and watched him disappear down the stairs.

I waited there about 5 minutes. When I felt the familiar buzzing of my phone. I then readied my gun, put my hand on the doorknob, turning it. I slowly open it and poke my head through.

No one was there though...

I enter the room and looked around. I noticed the bed, someone was under the covers.

I pointed the gun at the bed and just as I was about to lift the covers the door behind me slammed shut, and locked. I stood there stunned, and confused as I felt the familiar buzzing of my phone again. I pulled my phone out and looked at my messages.

It read: