𝐕 | 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭

Start from the beginning

꧁__________꧂

"This is the inferior vena cava," I said marking Rio's chest with a purple marker.

"Here is the right renal vein, and then the left renal vein to the left of course, then we have the mesenteric, right pulmonary vein, then the left of the same thing and the heart is here" I explained circling the area of his chest next to the left ribcage. I had studied emergency medicine in university and could have become a doctor if I choose to continue onto my residency.

But turns out my knowledge on the human body would to be pulling bullets out of my friends and not saving the lives of cancer kids and people who showed up to the ER with curling irons shoved up their ass. Puts my life into a bigger perspective.

"From the heart, here is the cava, subclavian right and left, the brachial leading off the head, humeral bone in the arm, internal jugular to the head and the external jugular leading away. I said uncapping the red marker from the table.

"The lines I draw in red are all the vital stuff so like the arteries, so if you all got shot there consider yourself in a deep bit of shit" I laughed.

"Hey wait," Denver said, "You want me to learn medical science with some colouring-in markers, If your some brainy know it all, who knows all this shit to heart, why do we have to learn it when you already do?"

"I'm supposed to be a hostage, you can't just pull me away and say pull out a bullet for me, can you?" I sighed picking up the marker to continue. What a stupid question

"This is a suicide mission"

"Denver for the love of God..."

"Its one thing being locked up in a mousetrap but to kill each other, your overreacting with all this doctor bullshit, come on guys don't you see how pointless this is?"

"Denver" Berlin cut in, as I smiled gratefully at him. "She's just teaching you how to take out a bullet, not open-heart surgery, stop being dramatic, your acting as if what shes teaching you is irrelevant even after the heist and whatever you choose to do after, stuff like this comes in handy"

In Denver's case, karma did teach him. He had to pull out the bullet he shot into Monica's thigh with a scalpal stolen from Arturo's surgery.

"It's not even that hard pick up the tweezers, poke around inside for a bit making sure you don't do even more damage and pull that bitch out" Nairobi joked.

"I'd rather be crippled and free than healthy and in jail, if you ask me" Tokyo added.

"Are you guys done arguing, any longer and my dick is going to shrink like Helsinki's" Rio laughed.

"Hey what did you say about my dick?" Helsinki cried. "I'll show you my dick then you can judge it" the others laughed as the professor groaned angrily. "Guys please stop"

"Okay get up, now it's someone else turn," I said as Rio jumped up from the table and pulled his clothes back on.

"Mr Dick can go" Nairobi smiled as he shook his head turning over to me. "How about Athens, we can swap the teacher role as show her how much we've learned," Helsinki said pointing over to me.

"Guys... I really can't... I'm wearing a dress, It would be weird" I stuttered feeling the colour burn into my cheeks.

"It's fine Athens when you practise on someone sexy you remember things more and you want us all to learn so..." Tokyo chuckled pushing me forward onto the table,