Chapter 11

Kehlani POV
Wednesday Morning 7:00am

I woke up to my alarm clocking going off telling me it was time to start getting ready for work , I crawled out of bed and started to walk into the bathroom to take my shower, as I was taking my shower I started to think if it was a good idea to start opening up to Trey about what's been going on, but I was scared it was going to scare him away. I was thinking about asking him to meet me for lunch if he wasn't busy so I could tell him. I didn't like keeping things for Trey cause if we wanted to build trust towards each other, we needed to tell each other EVERYTHING about our selfs. After thinking about everything I got out the shower and decided to look for something to wear. I decided to put on my brown jump suit with my white and brown shoes and my purse. I decided to make me and Instagram account because I never made one, I really didn't see the hype about social media it wa s just a bunch of people just trying to be in your business. But I made one anyways. I decided to post my first picture on there.

"I wish there was another me so we could kick it " 💕

Beauty.with.booty : 😍😍😍😍😍 bestieee
Jada.2 : finally made a instagram, but bestie poo 💕😍
Thanks bestiessss 💕 @beauty.with.booty & @jada.2
View all 2,000 comments

  After I finished setting up my instagram a little more. I seen that Trey texted me from last night . I was still wondering how in the hell did I get all these comments and followers in the matter of 2 mins but hey , u can do anything u want when u pretty !

*new message* Trey
" Goodnight Kehlani, ima text u in the morning"
                                                                   sent at 12:54am
"Goodmorning Trey"
                              delivered at 7:50am

After i finished texting Trey back I went downstairs to my mom and dad laying on the couch watching a movie. I went over and kissed them on the cheek and told them I would see them later. After I called kierra to ask her can I ride with her to work, she said yeah of course. About 10mins later she was here.

"Bout time u came" I said getting in
"Girl I woke up extra late this morning" she said
"And you talking about me being late" I said laughing
"You're always late especially when u were with jordan" she said
"Well now I'm even more late cause I'm with u I said laughing"
"I see you decided to make an Instagram " she said
"Yeah, I said why not, I'm just not gonna post on there a lot unless I want to, you know I'm not to big on the whole social media thing" I said
"Yeah you have no instagram or Snapchat and your 19 years old, a lame ass teenager ". She said laughing
"I'll rather be lame " I said
"Whatever " she said

After about 15mins of driving we had finally arrived at the shop, I seen a new client in my chair I'm guessing jada sent her there cause she was already working. I walked over and greeted her.