Blanket thief.

I grunt in annoyance as the blankets are once again stolen.

Yes. Blankets.

"For f*cks sake Brandon!" I whisper shout when I see him sleep with the blanket around him.

'I am going to freeze to death on of these nights...'

I sigh before getting up to get an extra blanket. If I could have made it out of bed first.

Warm hands latch on to my waist before I am tugged back into a firm chest. Heat radiates of from him like a  furnace. His body heat warms up my freezing limbs enough that I momentarily forget I am mad at him.

"I know you are awake. Now let me go so I can get another blanket. I can't keep dealing with your criminal offences towrds my sleep!" I tell him off but instead of his grip loosening, it tightens.

"Nwo. Stway." Comes the slurred reply before he buries his head in my hair.

"Gross. I am now going to have snot in my hair." Disgusted, I punch him in the shoulder.

"Stop. Just go back to sleep. I will keep you warm..." The starting and ending of the statement was quite elongated to the delirious state the ass was in.

"You are doing this so I have no choice but cuddle with you every night huh?" I directly confront him.

The almost silent hum of acknowledgement nearly missed. The whoosh of air leaving Brandon's body tells me his fallen asleep again.

"I guess I have no choice then..." giving into the cozy confines of Brandon's arms, I drift of I not a peaceful sleep.

But not before thinking of a way to get back at him for ruining his precious sleep.

______________________________________________________________

Sorry that it's short. But I have been planning something and it will take a while so I just didn't want to leave you hanging.