Halloween Fun!

Hey guys.

It is Kate again.... and I really wish I could just crawl away and fall into a black hole so that I never can come back...

Why do you ask?

Ok firstly,
I am out here on the street dressed up as a police officer to do tricker treating...
Secondly,
I am a sixteen-year-old.... who is once again tricker treating like a 5-year-old...
Thirdly,
I am still handcuffed to my boyfriend Brandon since the locksmith was delayed by an emergency... GREAT.

I sometimes wish I could get away with murder...

Then I could kill Harry for giving Brandon such an amazing idea.

"Damn look at that couple~ So cute!.. innocent officer and a bad boy jail inmate~ I wish I wasn't a single potato now... T-T" Said a girl that was passing by us.

"Hear that Kate~ told you it was a good idea... and the best way of telling that you are mine. " Said my boyfriend Brandon but I couldn't hear the last part except for the first few syllables.

"Still you ass! We are sixteen! Freakin SIXTEEN! We ain't supposed to be doing this!" I said pouting, upset that I was outside in the cold autumn weather and not in my bed where I could be warm under the thick woolly blankets with my personal warmer. ( AKA Brandon )

"Oh~ don't be like that Kate~ once we get home I will make us dinner and hot coffee to warm us up. How does that sound?" Said Brandon trying to make me happy by bribe- I mean by sweetening the deal with food.

"Okay...but that doesn't mean you are off the hook yet," I said stubbornly.

"Okayyyyy. ... so what should I do so that I would be 'off the hook'?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Maybe become my personal body warmer for the rest of the autumn and winter?" I said giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Damn... why are you giving me those eyes kate? You don't have to give me those eyes...I would still cuddle with you even if you didn't want to~" he said teasingly.

"I can't help it! After I started dating you I have become soft... I need you for some reason and whenever you ain't there.... it just hurts...." I said helplessly.

"Damn it... why do you do this to me kate?" He said before hoisting me up onto his shoulders and making a u-turn back to my home. I didn't complain about the manhandling as I knew this was Brandon's dominant side showing.

Better to stay quiet when Brandon was like this or I could get.. punished...

Something I absolutely hate.

A few minutes later

"Can you let me down now? I have legs for a reason " I said emphasising on the word reason.

I waited for a reply- which I mind you never came- until I was thrown into my bed. I tried getting up but was instantly held down by Brandon before he spooned me.

I waited for a while to see whether he was going to do anything but was met with only evened out breathing and light snores.

I wrapped my arms around his and snuggled even closer to him taking in any warmth he gave off cuz I am I selfish bitch that is greedy and savage as fuck!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
He didn't make the dinner and hot coffee he said he will!

______________________________________________________________

Hey peeps!
It's me ibs!

I know haven't updated in a while! I had my semester finals which ended 15th April. Had school end on 3rd April and the period between those dates is was an emotional roller coaster for me... now it is even harder with school starting up again...

I mean how the freak are you supposed to finish an entire curriculum that takes 3 years to completes and learn in just flipping 1 1/2 years?!?

Anyway to say this short life is shit right now so updates may be delayed or postponed but I will try to update new chappies every Friday! This book only though.... Having quite the horrible writer's block at the moment.

So let me end this freakin ass long speech and say...

Ibs out!
Ja Ne. ❤

______________________________________________________________

I need coffee bad though.....