Hair sucks.

Kate Roberts here!

I am currently in my own home with Louise, Anna and Harry.

To cut my hair.

What could possibly go wrong right?

Well, guess what. Everything.

First of all, Louise tried to shave my entire f*cking hair and make me bald. Then Anna tries to do some hairstyle but ends up cutting more than I wanted. Then Harry tries to fix it using dye.

So now my hair is a mess. My tips have been dyed red, the sides shaved and my hair now doesn't lay flat as it is so short.

In short, I have a mullet with dyed tips that point in every direction you can think of.

Yes. Anything could go wrong.

I now even have to wear a baseball cap when inside. Inside!

I vow to never let them touch my hair again.

That ass also has been pestering me ever since I wore a baseball cap inside. He knows that something is wrong.

He hasn't stopped trying to yank the cap of my head but I will be damned to let him see the horrible truth.

Speak of the devil and the devil arrives.

"Kate! Are you in here? " that ass shouts from the doorway.

"I am sorry but the person you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again later." I retort back.

"Found you! Are still wearing that baseball cap?" That ass asks.

Try saying those last 3 words fast.

"Get off me and yes I am wearing the cap!" I say as I shove off that ass away from me.

"What are you hiding Kate? Do you not trust me enough to tell that even?" That ass whines.

"You will see this over my dead body. " I reply back.

I look towards that ass only to be met with my worst enemy.

Puppy dog eyes.

"Don't look- look at me like that! I am not showing you" I try hopelessly to not give in but you can't win a war that you already lost before it began.

Yes, the war already lost. Mentally and physically that ass is better than me.

It's not fair. Why is that ass so perfect!?

Give me some of that talent too God.

"But kate! Why are you being so stubborn?" That ass asks.

Once again try saying those three words fast.

"Cause I look like a hot f*cking mess and you will laugh at me since you look good in everything and you don't have to ever worry about looking bad-" I get cut off by Brandon.

"So you think I look good in everything huh?" That ass becomes smug as he points out the small fact.

That everyone knows.

"What!? No! For your information, in my eyes, you don't even look decent." I retort back.

"Oh well. In my eyes, your perfect though." That ass smoothly replies back.

"Wha-" before I could complete my sentence, that ass pushes me down onto the sofa, pinning me before yanking my cap off.

"Nooooooòooooooooooooooooooooooo" I screamed.

It was a very manly scream too.

"Uh... Kate?" That ass is staring right at my hair.

"I know. I am as ugly as dog sh*t." I snap back.

"F*ck. It looks even sexier when you look angry. Such a bad boy look. Kate, are you trying to seduce me?" That ass starts to interrogate while staring right at me.

Like as if he wants to eat me... which I am pretty sure is not far from the truth.

"Stop making that face. Are you expecting me to do something?" He becomes smug like as if he already knows.

"Compensate me for what you did," I reply to his question.

"Okay. I will be your personal hot water bag during Christmas this year. " he gives in before kissing me.

Speechless, I become paralysed.

That ass leans away afterwards.

"You taste sweeter than usual. Did you eat something sweet before?" He asks while licking his lips.

"You- don't do that ever again." I gave up at the end knowing he would stay here until I go outside.

Brandon then starts cuddling me.

"If you don't like the hairstyle, we can go change it. Just you and me. Like a date." That ass suggests.

I voice out a disagreement with the 'date' part but agreed nonetheless.

" although I kinda wish you would just leave it like that." That ass offers up.

"No!" I screamed immediately.

"Why though? You look so hot like that." That ass whines.

"...." I mentally facepalm at this idiot's antics.

"You don't care do you?" He states rather than questions.

"Exactly." I deadpanned.

______________________________________________________________

"Cheer up Kate! It's not as bad as it looks!" Brandon tries to persuade me.

"I am not even going to bother reporting back cause then I would fall down to the same level of idiocy as you" I snap back.

"That's mean Kate! How am an idiot for complimenting you?" Brandon exclaims.

"For thinking this look is good. That's why. Anyone with eyes can tell it is horrible." I reply back bluntly.

"Be happy that they at least were able to get some of the red dye out." That ass says while grabbing my wrist.

"I know the reason why you are so happy. It is because the stylist couldn't do anything about this and I have to keep it as you wanted." I stated before trying shaking his grip off me.

Keyword: try.

"Why are you so strong!?" I ask him.

"Kate. Will you please stop looking that angry." Brandon suddenly speaks up.

"What!? You expect me to calm my ass down when I just got to know that even a hair stylist can't fix the sh*t Anna and Harry did to my hair!? Also, why should I listen to you?" I fire off question after question.

"Cause you turned me on." That ass responded.

______________________________________________________________

Ibs here!

I won't have WiFi for a few days so I won't be able to update for quite some time.

Sorry but hopefully I will have WiFi by the end of this week?

Ja Ne. ❤