Vacuum cleaner.

"Think you could take those bags out for me?" Kate points at six to eight bags of trash near the entrance door of the apartment.

"That's a lot of bags... How long has it been since we cleaned like this?" I sweatdrop as the pile gains one more bag of nonsensical things we don't use anymore.

"Maybe a good year? We both were working overtime to save up for a car, remember?" Kate ponders before switching on the vacuum cleaner.

"I am going into the bedroom to clean the spider webs and everything else that isn't supposed to be there!" He yells before disappearing into another room.

"You mean our room." I tease Kate knowing he was flustered by such things.

"What!? I can't hear you!" Kate exclaims.

"Nothing baby!" I yell back.

"Stop calling me that! And go back to work you ass!" I chuckle before getting to work.

I do a few rounds up and down the stairs to take out the trash before moving onto cleaning the cupboards out.

"Brandon!" I nearly drop the picture frame I am cleaning.

"What?" I place my hand over my heart.

'I swear I will never get used to him calling my name'

The sound of the vacuum cleaner gets silenced before Kate walks back into the living room.

"Do you know where the extension is? It's not in the box where we usually keep it."

" I don't know" at least that's what I hope what I said sound like as my mind just frizzled down to nothing but ash.

You see Kate's ass has powers. Powers that make everyone notice it. Even when he is wearing loose sweatpants.

Now replace the sweatpants with khaki shorts. Said shorts defining Kate's curves even more as he bends over to search for it through the things left on the floor.

"What? I didn't quite catch what you said." Kate looks at me confused.

"I said I don't know. Did you check the bed? I think I remember seeing it there when you dumped all the vacuum cleaner parts out" I get and follow Kate as he enters our bedroom.

"But I swear I remember moving it to the living room with all the other parts..." Kate mumbles before switching out the brush for the extension and floor nozzle.

'God. What did I do to deserve this torture?'

Kate bending over while the khaki shorts tightening around his ass is too much. It's during my blatant ogling I see something move across the shorts.

"What in the world?" I crouch down, coming to eye level with his ass only to see a spider makes its way across one of the pockets.

"Kate. Hand me the vacuum cleaner's wand for a sec." I bring out my hand to receive it.

"Why? And why are you staring at my ass?!" He asks, giving it to me.

"You will thank me later. Now switch it on baby" he switches it back on before I start aiming for his ass.

"Wait! You ass! Why are you bringing it near my ass?!" Kate panics.

"There was a spider," I say before the floor nozzle comes into contact with Kate's khaki shorts.

"Then use your hand or something! Not the vacuum cleaner!" Kate yells at me.

I reach my target in one try but the only problem is that now it won't come off. I tug on the wand but I only succeed it dragging Kate with it.

"What are you doing now?" Kate huffs out.

"It's not coming off. It's literally stuck to your shorts." I gulp, panicking.

"What?!" Kate jumps to his feet nearly smacking me in the face with the wand of the vacuum cleaner before trying to turn around.

"No! Stop moving Kate! You might rip-" I try to warn him but it's too late.

The obvious sound of fabric ripping echoes through our bedroom.

"Your shorts..." I sigh.

"Wha-" Kate tries to speak but nothing comes out. He tries to move away from but it succeeds it making the rip even bigger.

That's when I notice that I only see tan.

"F*ck. Kate, did you go commando today?" I ask him still staring at his ass.

"Don't look you pervert! Get out!" Kate turns around showing me his face all flushed.

I look at him before standing up. I whisper something into his ear before telling him to change, leaving a red Kate in our bedroom.

"Maybe I should make cleaning a more frequent thing if it gives me these little happy accidents..." I go back to cleaning the cupboards out again.

A few seconds later, the vacuum cleaner is heard from the bedroom.

______________________________________________________________

A weird one. I know. But can you blame me? I have been hearing nothing but banging from the construction site next door.