More

I didn't know Gray wanted to die that badly,who gave him premission to talk to Luce and ask such a question.He deserved all the bad things that will come to him.But for now I will try to make Luce more comfortable around me and If possible dependent on me in such a way she would miss me like I miss her every time we are even slightly apart.I casted away my manipulating nature when I saw angel in front of me blushing,probably because of realisation of what she just said.Her innocence made my heart tremble,she was too pure for this world.Her past was a chain making her unable to escape from hell on earth that was the house she lived in with her "father".But I will protect her now,and make sure that everyone that harmed her pay.

N-Why you blushing little Luce?
I asked in teasing tone.She blushed even more and it was very adorable.

L-I'm not...
She said trying to sound serious but it only made me want to teas her more.

N-Are you sure little one?

L-Ye-s Natsu.

Even when she said my name in trembling voice I was barely able to contain my need to get more of her. More of her smile,laugh,voice,touch and more of her heart.

N-Then tell me again what did Gray ask you?

She got even reder now and she couldnt look me in the eyes anymore.Sight before me made my heart be overwhelmed with desire to make her mine.

L-He asked If we were ...

N-Were what?

She was even more embarrassed now but I wanted to push her even further,I wanted her to open up to me and tell me all that is happening in her little head.

L-Fucking,are you happy now?

She said shouting,my angel looked hot when she was angry.I leaned in and whispered...

N-Not as much as I could be if that was true.

Then I left one feathery kiss on her lips and turned around wanting to leave before this situation got even more heated.Glancing one last time towards her I saw that she looked surprised by my words,and she was not the only one.I couldn't believe I had said those words out loud,I meant them but I shouldn't have said it the way I did.There is no denying that I'm attracted to Luce and that I would love to have her panting in my arms but what I want is something much more.