Chapter 23 #New Beginning

Leah POV

I got out to the hospital ..... And I don't know what happened to Victoria I think she is in prison.

"Hi Sweet cake!" Aston said he hug me at my back..... I don't know but I felt like I love Aston yes I know I'm denial at my feelings that I don't love him but when happens that he is going to go to Victoria I can't help myself to cry.

"Aston! We are not ... You know you must show me you love me before I will say yes " I said to him.

"Did we really need that?" Said Aston.

"Yes ! We really need it" I said.

He just pout at me Oowww.. How cute ^_^...

"Don't pout at me Aston! Are you a gay?"

"No I'm not! "

"Yes you are!" I teased him.

"Want me to prove you that I'm not?" He said.

"Prove it!" I said. I saw him smirk at me and walking now towards me.....

I don't know what happened next but he kissed me torridly....

I was shock about what happened but next thing I new that I'm kissing back to He's kisses ........

"Believe I'm not" he said when our lips got separated .......

"I believe now.." I said.

He smile at me...

He's eyes drop at my lips and got ready for once again but I said.

"Aston....You got to much" I said we are not a thingy but he kissing me now oh my!.

"OK...". He said.

We are at my house now ........ I don't know why is he here I think he is visiting me.

"Leah .......... Wanna go to the park?" Aston asked.

"Yes...". I said.

*Park*

We go to the park and now I don't know where aston is he said he was to get something....

"Hey! A guy gives this to you!" Said the kid and hand me a letter.

I open it and it says....

"Follow the hearts........"

Wait! Follow the hearts ???