Chapter 35 #Epilogue

I believe in Fairytales ....
I believe in happy endings ...

I believe that's there's FOREVER

I Believe in all that when i met you ...

And Now Our Love will become one ...... Finally .

Leah POV

3 YEARS LATER

"You Look Beautiful leah!" Carly Complimented me while looking at me amazingly .

"Really? Is This Suited Perfectly On Me?" i asked her .

"Yeah its perfect! " she said .

"Uhm Ehem!" we both look at the door where Mom was .

"My Dear ....... Its Time " Mom Said having a smile plastered on her face .

I took a deep breath while closing my eyes and smiled . This is it!

"Let's be hurry they are waiting" mom spoken and held my hand while carly holding the tip of my dress .

We Went into the limousine that was way into the church .
Where Aston was waiting for me ....

Because this is the DAY ....... We'll become one .

AT THE CHURCH

Violins are playing ...

I make my way into the aisle while walking slowly , i saw aston was staring at me while smiling.

I suddenly remember what happened in the hospital

Flashback

"A...ASTON!?" i shouted while looking at him .

"You're alive!? " i cried then hug him .

"Wait i'll call the doctor " i untangled my hug and went outside where the doctor was . i saw carly and kendell too i gave them the news and they were happy to hear it .

"This was A Miracle! He's heart beat was normal " the doctor said . my heart pound faster of what's the doctor said . i look at aston and immediately held his hand .

"Aston You Live For Me..." i said while tears are welling up in my eyes .

He looked at me and wiped away my tears .

"Ye..yeah" he weakly said while smiling at me .

I hugged him softly while crying . This is a Miracle ......

End Of Flashback

( Played A Thousand Years By Christina Perri)

I Have Died Everyday Waiting for you ...
Darling don't be afraid , i have love you
For a Thousand Years , I Love You For A Thousand ..... More ..

"Your Beautiful as always " i heared aston complimented me . i am now in the center of the church .

"This is it! The day we've been waiting for " i whispered into his ear . he just smiled at me. .

Then The Ceremony started we vow to our hearts that we'll never be apart and etc .

And now ....

"You May Kiss The Bride"

Aston Unveil my vail and kiss me passionately . i heared the crowd clapping .

We broke our kiss and faced all of them with a happy smile plastered on our face .

"Uhm Ate We Will miss you , plz come back early so we can have a family bonding " lizzy my sister said at me . she was woke up in a coma 1 year ago .

"Yes i will " i said and kiss her forehead .

We waved goodbye to the others while aston was carrying me in a bridal style .

We Got into the limousine where way was in the resort of aston .

"Your definitely Mine Now " he whispered at my ear .

"Yeah  im definitely all yours " i said at him .

Then We kissed passionately .

I believe in Fairytales ....
I believe in happy endings ...

I believe that's there's FOREVER

I Believe in all that when i met you ...

Many trials and obstacles may have passed us but our love we'll remain still .

So This How the story ends? No for me Its just a beginning of a new life ...... for me and Aston .

THE END