Chapter 21 #SavingHerPart2

Flashback continuation.....

I saw Carly crying and I tell her why are she crying?.....

**********************

Victoria make a mischievous smile at me....

In this situation what will I do????.....

"Its simple Aston! Come with me and we will be forever!" I can't believe that this is Victoria my friend....

I Sigh Heavily And Glare at her.....

"OK Just Don't hurt my friends...." I said to her.

Victoria Smile " yes I don't hurt your friends forever if you will come with me!" She said to me....

"Yes...... now let Kendell go!"

Leah POV

"Yes ...... Now let Kendell go!" Aston said.

No Aston.... Don't....... I don't want to be away with you..... Yeah your being cold in me... But plz don't go....

I forced myself to stand up ...

"Carly...I can handle myself" I said .

"No you're not Leah.... Don't force yourself!" Carly said in worry....

But I don't mind her I try to stand up and walk but I fall down.

"Uhhh"

"Leah!"

Carly helped me to stand up .

"Aston ! Now come with me !!!" Said Victoria that witch!.

I see Aston walked towards at Victoria .

"No!!! Aston....... Don't go!" I said I gived all my energy to say that.

I see Aston look at me...

"Aston....plz don't go ..." I said. I didn't know but I cry .

"Hey Missy! Aston is mine! " she throw Kendell . but Kendell is still unconscious.....

"Carly get Kendell.." I said. She get Kendell and bring at our position.

"Now! Aston your mine ...... We will be forever like we always said when we are child." She said .... She was happy to say that.