Chapter 31 #IsThisTheEnd?

3rd Person Pov

Lee take leah in the mall to wear her wedding gown . Leah felt sad but remains to stay in normal .

After They Go To A Fancy restaurant to eat .

"Leah why are'nt you eating those"lee asked leah .

"Im Already Eat" she replied .

Leah was sad and felt sorry ... She knew that aston will hate her for doing this she let out a sigh and whispered in the wind "Sorry Aston" .....

Aston Pov

I was waiting here but leah did not appeared i saw wait VICTORIA?

Victoria running towards me .

"Aston! " she said and slammi'n my car .

I got out and talk to her.

"Aston!!" she said and hug me . I untangled her hugged and look at her .

"Will you stop doing this! Stop! Me And Leah are happy now!" i said .

"Aston! No i will not ! you will if i died!" she shouted .

"And Leah was already made her decision.. " she said and smirked at me .

"She Decides that She will marry Lee!" she laughed.

"What are you saying your crazy! Leah wouldn't do that!" i shouted .

"Aston ... She already did " she said and smirked .

No leah wouldn't i know she will not...

"Aston!" someone shouted at me i gazed myself into that person and see carly.

"Oh That's the karate girl!" Victoria shouted and poised a karate style . This girl is crazy ! She is really different from My Best friend..

"Aston , Leah called me she decides that She will Marry Lee" she mouthed that words that makes me Dumbfounded . Why did she do that? Did she really want this Relationship to end? . I Closed my eyes and turned my hand into fist . Leah we will talk about this!

"So Karate Girl! Want a next fight!" I heared victoria mouthed to carly .

"Victoria!! Stop Doing this you know Aston won't Ever Like you!" she said and punch victoria's head that makes her unconcious.

"i have to talk to her " i said and Goes To Lee House but carly stopped me .

"Aston i think there's no one in there." she said .

"How did you know that there's no one?" i asked her.

"Look Lee's car was gone so i think they go somewhere" she mouthed . Yeah it make sense.

"Then how i am gonna supposed to talk to her?" i said .

"i will call her " she said and called leah i hope she will answer it...

Leah Pov

Teeeddddeettt ( thats my phone)

I answer it and it was carly!

( where are you?) she asked me quickly.

"Why do you asked?" i asked back at her.

( just answer it you need me right? Where going there where ever you are !) she shouted.

"Im -

"Leah who are you talking to?" lee mouthed so i look at him .

"Its my friend Carly" i mouthed at him .

"Cut Off The Call were going somewhere" he commanded me .

"Carly im going now " i said i heared she will say something but i already ended the call i went to lee and go where ever he wants to .

Yeah I Need You Carly ... I Really Need You..

Carly Pov

"aston im sorry but leah doesn't tell me but the i think she went into the mall with lee" i mouthed at aston whom listening to me.

"Are you sure she was in there?" he asked.

"I think so because its so noisy when i call her and ive got a gut feeling she was there" i explained to aston.

"Well Lets go!" he commanded and went straight to his car .

Aston Pov

We got to the mall very fast and now were searching for leah .....

"Carly How we gotta supposed to find her here!" i mouthed in frustration.

"Let's part ways " she said and start searching for her in the other direction.

I Started to run in the other direction when i saw Leah ...... With Lee.

I text carly that i found her and i will followed them .

I see them walking towards the bookstore when Lee received a phone call and got away well this is my chance to talk to her..

"Leah "

"Aston! How did you- " i covered her mouth and went outside of the mall . I Free my hand to her and started to talk

"Why do you suddenly decides to leave me!" i asked her .

"Aston i have no choice ..-

"What do you mean! I told you we will gotta work this out ! " i shouted.

" Aston.... Plz This is the only way and i know you understand's me" she mouthed .

"You Love me right? " i asked her.

"If i say NO what will you do?" she mouthed.

" Leah I Know You Love me ..so there's no-

"Aston .... There's no use to fight in our STUPID RELATIONSHIP ... We need to end this ! " she said that makes me furious ..

"What do you mean END this? You want to end this just because of this situation! Leah i know you just say that because you are worried of your mother you didn't MEAN IT! tell me you still love me" i mouthed while looking at her eyes...

"Sorry aston i don't love you anymore.... And plz tell carly that i don't need her .. Im happy now" she said while staring at the floor .

"You didn't mean it! I know you still love me and you didn't f*cking mean it!" i shouted and held her shoulders she look straight to my eyes i see her tears will started to fall ..

"Aston..plz don't do this.." she pleaded and she cried ..

"Tell me you love me! Look straight into my eyes and say you don't love me anymore!" i shouted .

Leah plz don't do it plz say you still love me...

But i was wrong she obeyed me and look straight into my eyes and said those words that makes my heart crushed..

"Aston I Don't LOVE you anymore get a life with victoria!" she said and run straight to the mall and leave me dumbfounded here ...

Suddenly tears started to fall down in my eyes i wiped them and decided to smile yeah i am like a crazy guy here but i don't care!

Now i know that she doesn't love me anymore ....

IT MEANS THAT OUR RELATIONSHIP JUST ENDED ....

A/N

SORRY GUYS !! FOR NOT UPDATING LIKE A YEARS!

SORRY IF THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER GUYS! AND SORRY FOR THE GRAMMARS ! IM A FILIPINO SO THERE'S NO WAY MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS FLUENT ...

SO THIS IS THE UPDATE FOR NOW ...

- CLARISSA78