Chapter 28 #IWillSavedYouMySweetcake

So you might know what happened , its in the title guys!! ^o^

Aston Pov

"plz tell me where is leah...plz" i pleaded

"aston...i know you loved my daughter so much but lee is the only chance to us! to my daughter lizzy..." she said.

"so you will let lee buy leah so lizzy will wake up.. I dont want to say this but it seems you just make leah like a toy in a store ... You will just let people buy your own daughter......"

"did you think about leah will feel to be married to that guy? Did you feel that your daughter will be happy to that man who she doesnt love...."

"Yeah .... I am a worst mother ... Letting my daughter married to a man she doesnt loved..." leah mother said while tears falling from her eyes...

"Plz tell me ... I will help you.. You auntie ( if you remember guys leahs mom said that aston will call her Auntie) and leah i will pay so lizzy will wake up .." i said.

Auntie let out a deep sigh and said "she is in lee house.."

I hugged auntie and say " ill get her... Auntie"

"Just call Me Mom aston.." she said i smiled .

I drive and go to lee house mom ( leah mother) gaved me his address wait a little sweetcake i will saved you...

*Lee House*

How am i supposed to go there? I said to myself i know! I will go to the roof !

Just like what i say i go to the roof and went to the chimney ... Just like santa claus doing..

I went to the chimney and when i was out i found myself in a room ..

I see a familiar girl chained wait its leah!

I quickly go to her but she shouted..

"go away! Who are you!!! A monster!! Yo-

"leah its me aston" i said

"aston" she said and hugged me

"where are the keys?" i said.

"there in the table" she said i go to the table and grab the key when someone open the door i quickly go somewhere to hide.

"Leah...i made you cookies" i prefer thats lee ...

"Eat them so my future wife will be not get thin" he said again .

"i dont like them..." i hear my sweetcake said.

"if theres a potion in it and make my mind say that i like you well better you eat it" she added.

"hahahahahaaa! If there something potion like that ill better put it here so you will like me but sad to say the witches doesnt have a potion like that" he said.

"go away lee leave me here i want to be alone" leah said.

"Bu-

*ting*

S*it the key was fall in the floor..

"what was that?" lee said

"i didnt hear something it just might your imagination" leah said ..

"maybe ... Ok bye ill leave you alone my honey pie.." he said and i hear the door closed . F*ck that lee! Honey pie ! Theres no way he can say something to my sweetcake like that!

I go out where i was hiding and grab the keys ..

I quickly unchained leah and we go to the chimney and yes! I put a rope before i go down in here ... We climbed the rope and we go down to the roof and go to the car . we quickly hop to the car and i drived it.....

Leah Pov

Aston saved me ! My Face light up when i see aston in the room but i didnt recognize him cause his faced is covered with dust!

"where are the keys?" aston asked me..

"there in the table" i said .. To him.. He get it but i hear the door went open and it reveal lee ...

"Leah...i made you cookies" said lee to me.. Bit i dont like it what if he put a potion like what happened to the movies right?

I don't want to get myself in trouble so i said.. "i dont like them..." i mouthed at him..

After a minute ... I hear a key tingling and seems like lee hear it!

"what was that?" lee mouthed..

Sheezz! What to do! Oh i know!

"i didnt hear something it just might your imagination" i said i hope he believed in it..

"maybe ... Ok bye ill leave you alone my honey pie.." phew! He believe in it...but wait! Honey pie? It doesnt matter the thing is! We need to go out here ..

Aston got out where he is hiding and unchained me .. We went to the chimney and he had a roped left so there something we can climbed on...

After that we got out and went to his car... He drived it and i got relieved and let out a sigh...

A/N

A short chaptiee sorry guys! well i have a good news and a bad news for all of you..

The good news is its summer! No classes!

The bad news is everytime im using gadgets i got mindgrains sorry if the spelling is wrong ... So Ill do my best to update!

Sorry if the story got so many twist !!! ...

But guys theres surprise in the ending! So Always wait for the update of this! And yeah i know Im very slow on updating My Reason is Sometimes I don't know what to write im having a writers block and im having mindgrains sometimes when i use gadgets! But i will do my best to finish what ive started!

-Clarissa❤