Epilogue

Inside the house Gulf's father instructed Gulf to sit down. When everyone settled down in the room, his father seriously said,

"I want you to tell me in detail..."

He went quiet and suddenly he smiled brightly leaning closer to Gulf,

"How did you land on that gold mine?"

"Paa" Gulf laughed at his father's reaction. He had thought the man was going to be against their love. He thought his father was going to be against them. They never talked about his sexuality before and Mew kissing him was him coming out.

"So paaa you don't have a problem with me being Gay?"

"As long as you bring a man like that home son you can be gay all you want."

"We were worried about you. The past year you haven't been yourself. You were not happy and we were concerned. We are glad you are happy now." His mother said

"I'm proud of you son." His father concluded and Gulf just burst out crying. He was really lucky to have such parents.

He went to Mew house that night. When he got there, Mew embraced him in a tight hug. Gulf couldn't help but cry some more. He was happy finally. They were together after going through a lot.

They didn't do anything that night. They just talked and laughed and played around. It was before going to bed that Mew said,

"Let's buy a house."

"What?"

"Let's buy our house."

"Is this a proposal?" Gulf tilted his head to the side playfully.

"It is whatever you want it to be" Mew nuzzled his nose against Gulf's.

"Why?"

"We have bad memories in here." Mew responded looking around.

Gulf realized what Mew was talking about. Oat had thrown a surprise engagement party for Mew and Mew had said yes after making promises with Gulf. However, Gulf was not ready yet. Financially. He just got a job and his paycheck was not enough for these plans.

He looked shy as he admitted,

"I don't have that much money."

"I do" Mew said grabbing Gulf's hands putting them on his lap.

"Then it'll be your house."

"How about I buy a house and you slowly fill it up?"

"I like that."

"Is that a yes?" Mew squeezed Gulf hands one last time and let them go.

"Yes."

"You know what has to happen first?"

Gulf grinned and shook his head no.

"Please marry me"

"where is the ring?"

"It's right here" Mew said opening his hands.

Gulf gave Mew his hand and Mew placed the band on his ring finger. "Yes I will marry you."

They kissed.

They were together at last.

AN: I know I said this was possibly going to be last MewGulf story but y'all my mind is wild. It keeps on thinking and my fingers won't stop typing.

The thing is I have another MewGulf story coming out soon. The story is going to be dark and gloomy. Not for the fainthearted.

Before or after updating MewGulf, I'm going to update the first chapter of another crazy story that I've already started writing. If you are a Thai BL fan you'll probably like it. Look forward to my next projects and thank you so much for reading.

I appreciate you all.