Chapter 14

ROWANS POV
Oh my god. I'm so deep into little space right now. I haven't been so little in such a long time! Does Elijah know I'm little right now? He's getting me coloring books so he should know! Right? I pulled my backpack off and grabbed Blueberry, the stuffie Elijah bought for me.

     I love Blueberry and I've been carrying her around ever since Elijah got her for me

     I love Blueberry and I've been carrying her around ever since Elijah got her for me. I put her on the couch next to me when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. These weren't Elijahs footsteps. Who could this be? It sounded like they were wearing heels. I grabbed Blueberry and hid her behind my back. I saw a woman walk onto the balcony smiling at me looking relieved.

"Hi! I'm guessing you're Rowan, correct?" I just nodded. "Well in that case, hello Rowan! I'm River and I am the maid of this house. I show up in the afternoons to do some tidying or maybe some cooking for Elijah. Elijah asked me to give you these coloring books." River handed me three coloring books with different types of animals, flowers, and insects on the covers. "Where's Elijah?" I asked her in my little voice. I get uncomfortable when speaking in my little voice around people for the first time but I can't help it. "Elijah went to the store really quick to grab some markers and crayons. He will be back soon and he seemed a bit frantic so I'm sure he'll hurry."

Me and River were talking for a while and I saw her eyes move to something else that wasn't my own eyes. "Oh, and who's this Rowan?" River asked while pointing to Blueberry. I giggled. "This is Blueberry! Elijah got her for me and she's so soft!" I forgot I had Blueberry behind my back. "Blueberry looks adorable! I think Elijah picked a nice stuffie for you!" I blushed. I'd never heard anybody else say stuffie like that to me. I heard what sounded like a car door being shut. "Oh that must be Elijah! Can I walk you downstairs?" River asked. "Mhm!" With Blueberry in my left hand and Rivers hand in my right we walked downstairs to see Elijah come through the front door. "Hi Rowan! I went to pick up some things you could use to color. I couldn't sworn I had some but I guess I must've lost them." Elijah walked towards me and picked me up with my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck.