Part 5

kemiya point of view

*
*
*
*
*
*. after that long drive we finally made it to yb and them house .. man Ari I'm scared what if they don't wanna talk to me anymore , girl hush they not that pressed so come on into this house .. whatever I said pouting .. we walked up the stairs and just went into the house cause these boys never lock the door maybe cause they know nobody won't do them nun .. anyways we walked in and all eyes were on us hey y'all I said they all came and hugged me almost making me fall , dang big selfs almost made me fall I missed y'all too I said laughing .. where yb tho , upstairs In his room Ben said . Bet I said walking up the stairs .. 

took me a couple of mins trying find his room but I finally did I knocked on the door but no answer so I just went inside , nobody was in there but I heard the shower running so he must be in the shower ... waiting a couple of mins he finally came out and saw me and rolled his eyes .. don't be rolling them dusty eyes at me before they get stuck , man what you doing here yb said.. well I came to say sorry yb for how I was acting and telling you sorry for not talking to you for a couple of days .. mmh ok whatever and wtf I  told you about calling me yb it's kentrell to you . Ok dang I won't say yb no more I say laughing a lil but you not mad at me anymore I say trying to hug him .. nah man Ian mad but let me put on some clothes before sum start happening he chuckles lowly, boy bye I say ..  

Yb , kentrell point of you view
(Y'all ion feel like getting a pic yall know what he look like 😊) 

after I got dressed I put some chains on and come cologne come on pretty mama I say to kemiya she gets up and starts blushing as I grab her hand to walked down the stairs .. soon as we came to the last step all eyes were on us . Wtf y'all looking at me and Miya both said at the same time .. I see y'all finally made up kd dumb self said .. Mann dumbo shut up I said chuckling a lil.. I sat on the couch and pulled Miya on my lap so what's the move todayyy I say while rubbing Miya booty .. 

Hey y'all here's a update I will update again later on to day but bye love y'all ! 🤍   Oh and I try to proof read but excuse the mistakes if their there !