"Dream let's be reasonable here. Let me go and we'll both be happy."

"..fine. Just because I love you so much." Right as he was about to back off he ran back,

"WAIT. Say you love me back and I'll let you go"

You could practically hear the grin in his words.

"W-What? No! Go away!"

He hit me with his sword a few more times to ensure I couldn't book it without dying.

"AAhh Dream stop pleasseee"

"As much as I like hearing you beg- no. Say ittt" he said in a teasing voice.

He was planning on letting you go whether you said it or not, but he liked playing with you.

A blush sprinkled the tips of your ears
"D-dont say that dream"

"D-d-d-" he mimicked your flustered stuttering "Say it you baby" he said hitting you with his fist.

"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"

With a sigh, I realized this would go on forever. I quietly mumbled:

"iloveyou"

"Huh? What was that??" He shifted up and down, as a way to taunt you.

You grew tired of this. Fast.

"I love you." You said with seriousness in your voice.

You didn't mean for it to come out like that, but with the combination with you being fed up, and a hint of truth sprinkled in there, it seemed to stun Dream.

Dream pov

"I love you."

I went silent for a minute. Questioning why my heart did flips by hearing her say those words.

She's one of my best friends, I've never felt like this before- was it because she never retaliated before?

Nonetheless, I smiled in victory, ear to ear.

"I love you, too" I said calmly.

Y/n pov
Our Minecraft characters just stood there. The chat was going crazy, and I knew there had to be a break to the, not awkward silence, but it was more like a silence that said 100 words. A silence that, maybe was like a confession? Or saying that every word I said; I meant?

But that was my imagination. It's dream, Clay. The same guy that flirts with me platonically everyday, every second. It's his nature. And I'm a idiot for thinking it's anything else.

But it still made my heart race.

Neither of us knew why when we said those 3 words, it came out without a hint of joking, with all seriousness implied.

I internally panicked a bit, until I realized he was standing still and I used this opportunity to break free and run anyway.

As I was running it was still silent, but dream sniped me with his bow.

"NOOO!" George cried out, knowing that we lost the 2v1.

"Aaaahh" I tried my best to sound annoyed and I banged my hand on the table.
I was mentally thanking him, because that broke the silence.

I however was still a awkward person, so unlike dream who was able to celebrate and change the topic, I was still dwelling on it and as much as I tried to sound normal, it took a while until I didn't feel embarrassed anymore.

After playing around in our survival world for a bit more, the stream was coming to a end.

"Okay guys I think this'll be the end of the stream for today."

A stream of "no's" and "awww okay" and such, came in and finally after 2 and a half hours the stream was over.

I stretched my arms and back as I sighed contently listening to dream and George's conversation about, whatever.

"Okay guys I'm gonna head out now. Bye!"

*user has left your channel*

Then there were you and Dream left.

You awkwardly shifted, memory's flooding back of the "I love you's".

You mentally scolded yourself. It's not a big deal you said, it was just playful banter, you said.

"So-"

"Um-"

"No you can go"

He giggled at your awkward self.

"You know y/n, I really do love you. Your the best friend I've ever had."

Friend

You laughed weakly.
"Do friends flirt with each other constantly?"

You thought to yourself, your 'I'm honestly fed up- I mean isn't it obvious that I liked him? What kind of game is he playing?'

After a silence he took a deep breath in and said

"Maybe friends who like each other, do."

----------
1200 words
And that marks the end of my first story my lovely's!! A bit of a cliff hanger, but I think you could imagine what happens next :).

Please vote- it helps a lot and it only takes a second! <333

Also again please tell me how I can improve, and

Pleeeease request! You won't have to wait forever and you'll get your dream scenario! ☺️