«Same from here»

And with a death glare our path divided.

«You forgot to tell us they're also idiots, Mina»

«Iseoka team» my mom reminds us while we're stretching «you already know how they play, we defeat them every year and this time it will not be different»

She is sits in the middle of the circle we created «For the newbie, pay attention to their captain but mostly to their middle blocker, their worse than the wing spiker, alright?»

They nod. In that moment the gym's door opens and our opponent step inside. They're the tallest volleyball girl team in the entire nation and that makes them very scary.

«Oh God, the shortest is at least 175cm!» Moto whispers-yells at us, standing up.

I look over my shoulder and meet their captain burning hole in my face with her eyes. A shiver runs down to my spine and I quickly look away.

«They don't really like us, didn't they?» Ana asks me, avoiding their setter glares.

I nod «Wait until we win again, they're gonna hate us even more»

A grin appear on my face and I see the girls relaxing a bit.

«Unleash hell»

«And Shumizen win this match against Iseoka for the third year! Maan, this girls are unstoppable, will they take home the gold even this time?» the man on the speaker says while we're wiping our sweat after this intense match.

«If you run fast enough you can reach Bokuto-kun in the other gym» Mina passes me my bag and give me a push «go go go, captain!»

I nod «You did it great, again! I'm proud! See you later, girls!» I wave at them and run away, passing trough different group of people and journalists who compliment me for the game.

I try to smile and thank everyone and when I finally reach the other gym I can take a deep breath.

I don't like crowds.

I make my way to the court so I can see better when I notice two familiar figures.

«Shoyō! Yamaguchi-kun!»

They turn their head with a shocked face.

I place myself between them «What are those faces? Is he in his emo mood?»

I look at Bokuto and I don't need any answer to know that what I just said is true.

«Y-yes he is but I'm more shocked to see you here, Isabelle-san!» Yamaguchi smiles down at me.

«We just finished our game and I immediately run here! Don't worry, we won!» I grin «If you show him that he will cry» I point at the shirt Shoyō has in hands.

He smiles, proud «Did you see that, sensei? I told you I was going to buy it!»

I give him a high-five and turn my head to the game just to notice Akaashi pointing at us and Bokuto following his gaze.

«Oh! He's looking right here! BOKUTO-SAN!» Hinata lift up the shirt and I wave at the boy who's seems to light up.

«C'mon, Kōtarō! You're the best!» I scream, receiving some thumbs up from the Fukurodani's boys.

Thanks to that he finally comes out from his emo mood and now the real game can keep going.

«HEY HEY HEY, MY DISCIPLE AND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!»