1 | Kneel For Your King

There he stood, at the top of the set that they'd created and turned into Thranduil's throne.

He was fully dressed in costume, his face contoured to perfection. He looked down on everyone, his eyes seeming to narrow in on people as they came and went, scurrying about to make the scene look amazing.

You, on the other hand, had the privilege of standing still and watching this come to life. As his personal assistant, you were at his every beck and call, but he was too busy enjoying the altitude to need anything. That, and he was about to start filming.

"Give us a couple minutes, Lee," Peter said, turning back to the others and conferring with them about what shot was better and how he wanted each scene to play out.

Lee sat down, peering at the mat that would catch him if he fell. Whilst he did that, you watched him. He really was intimidating, but so breathtaking at the same time.

He suddenly turned on you, his eyes knocking the breath out of you. He smiled and out the window went the character of Thranduil. Lee didn't look scary to you - ever. He was always so cheerful and cheeky, making you laugh, pulling a couple pranks, calling Orlando son. He was always making jokes someway or another.

He grinned and you grinned back.

"Five minutes, Lee. Go take a break now if you want," Peter said.

Lee got up, adjusting his costume and came down the stairs before stopping in front of you. His smile vanished and Thranduil came back. You gulped.

He took a step forward, towering over you. He took in a breath before leaning in even closer. You stared into his eyes which bore back into you. "Kneel for your king," he said.

Your knees buckled and almost hit the ground before he grabbed you and hoisted you up. "It was just a joke," he said, laughing. But the intensity in his voice... and in his eyes... He'd obviously never been on the other end of his own good looks and acting skill. You went red.

"Right. Yes. A joke," you replied, flustered beyond belief. You flattened your clothing, trying to occupy yourself.

He looked at you, raising an eyebrow. "Are you ok?"

"Lee. You ready?"

He turned to Peter. "Yeah." Then he wielded the full force of his eyes back on you. "We'll continue this later." Then he went back on the set, almost tripping over his costume. He gripped the hand rail for dear life as you just stared, speechless. What did he mean by continue? Wait. What?!

---------

Tell me what you think :)