And my plan will begin.

There is a tracking device placed in each individual chip, a calling card for casinos to know which belong to them and which do not. Resulting in them finding out which person is trying to swindle money out of them. My target is that person.

I force a yawn from the back of my throat as the game continues with no action.

Seriously, how long does it take for them to realise?

A flick of the wrist is the only indicator that someone has noticed. That person being the box dealer. His wrist flicking down under the table and hastily moving back to its position resting on the table.

The alarm has been activated.

I sit up straighter in excitement and lean into my target.

"I'll be back, I'm getting a drink. Do you need anything?"

A shake of the head and brief glance are the only response I receive before I'm up out of my chair and striding away.

A hand is clasped around my bicep, pulling me into their body. I stumble, catching myself before I crash into Archer.

I look down at him, my hands resting on his chest. His palm settles on my waist, an inch above my hip, his touch scorching.

His face lightens, a taunt filling his gaze as he leans into me. His lips brush my cheek as he whispers in my ear.

"What did you just give him?"

"Poison." I whisper seductively bringing my face close to his, dragging my hand up his chest to rest at his neck.

His hand tightens on my waist, pulling me further into his body. I stumble forward, standing between his legs. His thighs touching my hips. A whispered breath leaves my lips on an exhale, my grip tightening on his collar.

I vaguely see four bodies pass me by, inches from touching me. I move forward to avoid alerting them of my presence, my body now one inch from Archers.

I look back down at him, my fingers delving into his hair. The thick pieces clutched between my fingers.

Archer stands suddenly, his chest flush against mine. The sudden move jolting me before I catch myself and stare up at him. 

In seconds, my body is dragged behind his and I roll my eyes, moving in-front of him when he moves us beside the wall. I fold my hands behind my back and lean against the wall, staring up at him lazily.

He cages me against the wall and leans down, whispering.

"Sarge?"

I blink at the sensation coursing through my body before replying. 

"Just something to relax him, so he doesn't give away my plan too quickly." I push away from him, needing him as far away from me as I can get right now. 

My eyes move to the four men and Lucien, being led around by them to the elevator. I make to move around Archer, to intercept the group.

No doubt they'll take me with them once they realise Lucien and I were together.

My mouth pops open when he blocks me once more, his eyes burning with amusement.

I narrow my eyes, stepping forward but he only tuts, leaning down, the grin on his face positively villainous.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"You're cheating."

"Is it really cheating if I'm already winning?"