Chapter 10

I couldn't stop thinking about those words. They stung so much, I said them to myself so many times, but it was different coming from some one else. You lose all hope when you hear it from another person.

I wouldn't ever be good enough.

No one will like me, Dan and Phil probably think i'm a cry baby, and wanna send me back. I just wanna die. I had a good life for a few days. Here, with my heroes, getting so many things.

Feeling love.

I'll never get anything as good.

Just as I thought this though, the door busted off its hinges, the wood splintering from the force of I'm guessing Dan's shoulder. Dan fell to the floor from the sudden lack of support of the door, which was now in pieces on my floor. Phil helped him up and they slowly approached me as if I had a gun to my head.

I didn't. but what I did have was red, puffy eyes, hot tears on my cheeks, ratty messed up hair, and surrounded by wood splinters. Dan came over and picked me up bridal style carefully avoiding the wood, and walks me to the living room. Phil strokes my head, while Dan opens up the laptop, but I refuse to look at it, scared of seeing the mean words. The words I knew were true, yet still didn't wanna hear. Dan started reading some out loud. "She's so cute, awww, take good care of her, I love her, I wanna meet her, I wish I was h-" But Dan was interrupted by Phil saying "See? People like you. That one comment was from someone who was just jealous of you." Phil said, trying too hard to calm me down.

It worked though, and soon I was better. Seeing as it was getting late and I had had a long day, I decided to go to bed. "Good night dad's" I said, and yawned. They both hugged me tight and said good night after kissing my forehead.

I slumped over to my bed, and hopped in after changing into my totoro onesie.

I lay there, stairing at the ceiling. The only thing on my mind were those words I thought every night, only now they were reality.

'You're worthless, and don't deserve to have Dan and Phil as your dads! Just kill yourself.'