Chapter 5

When we were done laughing at the situation, Dan, Phil and I sat on the couch. "So... I guess you caught us." Phil shyly said. I chuckled and said "Yeah, I guess I did." There was an awkward pause. "When are you gonna tell your fans?" I blurted out, not thinking. Dan and Phil looked shock, it wasn't until Dan spoke up that Phil broke out of his trance. "Well, I was thinking of talking to Phil about annoncing it, when we told them about you, but it never seemed like a good time to ask. I guess now's as good as it's gonna get. What do you think Phil?" Phil stared at him wide eyed. "I... Um..." He stuttered. A huge grin spread onto his face. Phil leaped up and hugged Dan, "I would love to tell them! We wouldn't have to hide it!" Phil yelled, his voice getting muffled in Dan's shoulder.

We finished working out the details of the video, when Dan said "Alright it's late, go to bed PJ." I almost forgot that I had come out here before I had fallen asleep "Aww... Okay" I mumbled. I ran up to Dan and hugged as tight as I could "Thank you so much for this new life! I love you." Dan looked at me and smiled, not just a smirk, a genuine smile. "You're very welcome, and I love you too." After he said that I ran up to Phil and did the same. 

I walked back to my room, and laid on my bed. I took out my iPod and earbuds, turning on I wouldn't mind by he is we. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Suddenly I woke up to a loud 'BANG' from the kitchen.