I released Liam, and turned around in his arms to face Scott.

"Everyone's on it," Liam informed him.

"You're not," I reminded him, turning my head around to look at him.

"Not yet," he replied, looking down at me, then back up at Scott. "There's still another third, right?"

I sighed. No use in staying positive right now, is there?

I didn't answer, and instead, I listened into my dad's conversation with Violet.

"Thermocut wire's- a very unusual weapon," he said to her. I saw Scott and Liam turn their heads to look in the direction I was, at my dad and Violet, out of my peripheral vision, probably listening to the conversation as well. "We've got a file here, on something similar, used in over a dozen murders."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Violet replied, trying to act innocent. "I just go to school here."

"We should call your parents then," my dad told her. I saw Violet's tough act start to fade. "Oh no, that's right. You don't have any parents, that's why they call you the Orphans." Violet was now glaring lasers into his head. If looks could kill, he would be dead.

You know, I may hate the man I have to call my father, but I have to give him props. That was pretty good.

"We need to find her boyfriend Garrett," my dad told Sheriff Stilinski as Parrish took Violet to put her in a police car. I looked back at Scott, then up at Liam.

"Coach," I heard Stiles's dad say. "I'm gonna need both their locker numbers. Someone find me a set of bolt cutters."
---------------------------------------------
Scott, Liam, and I rushed into the locker rooms when nobody was paying attention.

"Which one is it?," Scott asked in a rush.

Liam pointed to one of the lockers, then looked back out the doorway.
Scott and I rushed over to the locker; I grabbed the lock on it and pulled, ripping it off.

"Let us know if anyone is coming," I told Liam.

"K, just hurry," he replied, looking back at me.

I opened the locker, and bent down, Scott bending down also, after we noticed a red duffel bag on the bottom.

"I think someone's coming," Liam said to us. I looked up from the bag to see him watching the hallway. "Hurry."

He looked at us, slightly panicked, then back forward.

I looked back down as my brother unzipped the bag, and lifted the top up.

There were different stacks of money piled inside, each held together by slips that said $10,000.
There has to be about half a million here!

"You guys find anything?," Liam questioned, and I could feel his eyes on us, but I can't respond. I'm in shock from how much money there is.

After a moment, I looked up at Liam, same with Scott, shock no longer written on my face, just anxiety.

"No, nothing," Scott replied to him, and I looked back at him confused.

Idiot... Won't Liam eventually find out, why not tell him?
---------------------------------------------
We are now back at home, Liam at his house, and are sitting in Scott's room.

Scott was sitting on the edge of his bed, and I was on the floor, leaning back against his legs.

I was currently listening to my mom's phone call, while the red duffel bag(yes we took it with us) was sitting under my brother's bed.