Part 1-Ling

Ling's POV
1 day during winter. I was just bored. My family and friends were not with me. Im lonely. I just wanted to have a nice winter but I guess that's not gonna happen. I just went out for a walk just to see the village I was living in. At least people respected me as the Cyan Finch
As the the days pass. My curiosity just became wider and wider. So without any mean. I left my village with just a Defient Sword. I was just looking around in the forest. Nothing sparked a joy. Just a walk. A casual one. Suddenly, I was shot by an arrow on my waist. The pain was just enough to get me on the ground bleeding and moaning. "Arghhh" I shouted while I tried to cover up my wound. Then, a group a trained Fighters came. I had no choice to run away as fast as I could. My waist was still bleeding. but I was just to scared to feel the pain. One of the trained Fighters managed to stab my thigh. I fell on the ground in pain again. They tortured me by cutting me with their machete. It hurt so much that I was just thinking of will I live to see another day or not. Then, 1 machete stabbed my abdomen. I was so helpless. I just thought about my parents. And cried while they tortured me for a few more minutes. Luckily, I didn't went far from the village. The villagers saw me and defended me. They took me back and I passed out. One of the doctors tried to heal my wounds. He could not do anything. My wounds are very severe that I lost alot of blood. I was also infected as the machete the trained Fighters used were rusty. They had no choice but to take me to the Tangmen they use temporary plasters to patch up my wounds so I don't loose too much blood on the way there. A few of the villagers risked their lives to fight the winter while getting me there to save my life.

Authors Notes
So you have came to the end of this part. Of course I will continue to move forward with this series. So if you like it, please comment and vote for my story!! Also if you guys want me to do a animation on YouTube, you guys could request for it in the comment section!