and put his car seat in the car and bulcked it in. I think this is the hardest part of being a single mother carrying the car seat. "oh is he ok" I heard him ask. "yea he just has a slight fever" I said. "oh ok well I brought you some wings" he said. I started smiling hard.

"your fucking lying lemme see" I hurried and picked the phone. "he showed me the wing stop bag and I chessed in the phone.

"aww thank you so much" I said and got in the passenger seat putting my seat belt on. "you welcome thought I might give a late night meal like old times" he shrugged in the camera.

"mama this boy bought me some wings" I told her. "he buy me some" she asked. "aye I think cassie at the door he squinted how eyes."hey lil mama you finally opened the door" he said and gave her a ride hug.

"yea didn't know if you was tryna kill us or not, oh hey sis" she took his phone out his hands. "hey girl why you still up"I said. "I wasn't he was knocking like a psycho" she might've him.

"where my food at" she asked. "in the fridge he replied and took his phone back. "right I'm finna lay in yo room till you get back" he said. I nodded and we hung up.

°°°

"hey pooh butt" he said once I opened the door and placed the car seat down. "hey poom poom" i said a took my jacket off and picked him up and laid him on the bed.

I unbuttoned his onesie amd unstrapped his diaper. I grabbed his baby wipes and wipes him. I then placed another diaper under him and folded the other own up and strapped the diaper on him and took his onesie off leaving him in his diaper.

I throw his diaper away and laid on the bed placing him on my chest. "damn you really got this mom thing down pack huh" he said and I nodded.

"yea I helped my parents raise my siblings" I said. "pass lil nigga over here" he said

𝑪𝒐𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝑫𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑯𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒚

"hey lil man" I said and he grabbed my nose and scratched it. "damn nigga" I might've him and he smiled showing all his gums kicking his feet.

"ain't he supposed to be like sick or sum" I looked over and asked dior who was sleep mouth open and all. "I laughed and carried him and our food down stairs.

'guess yo mama was really tired I said.I sat him on the counter and walked to the oven. "oh shit I said and caught him before he fell. "nigga you on x games mode chill" I said as he cried.

"you can't sit still ona counter" I asked him. "wait you can't even talk let me be quiet" I said and made my way back up to her room. "ight so ima leave you right here by yo mama and I'm dip" I said.

and was about to turn around but I look back making sure he don't fall. man I'm just let his as fall fuck it. I walked out the door only to walk back I and look at him. "might as well stay with you huh" I said picking him up I sat at the end of the bouncing

like I use to do cortlen. "mam my arm hurt like a mug" I said and switched arms.

I'm finna just lay is ass down in his
c

rib fuck it. I got up and laid him down he didn't lay down fully as I wished so I got in and laid with him.

𝑫𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒘𝒔
9:00𝒂𝒎.

my eyes flutterd open as i stretched ass clinched shaking the whole thing. haven't had one of these ina minute I got up and looked around for my phone

once I found it I yawned and went to khalan crib. I laughed lowly and took a picture oh them. I cooked and tip toed to the restroom and did my morning routine. I took a well needed shower.

when I got out I lotion up my body and put my underwear and bra on I put deodorant on and slid my shirt over me head and threw some basketball shorts on.

I walked out and went and checked on everyone then I went and sat in my mom room with her. "hey ma" I said and sat and her bed. "hey girl where my grandson at" she said

"he in his crib with cotlen" I said. "huh" she said. I took my phone out and showed her a picture.

{not actually them but this what it look like just as a boys crib k}

" aww they look so peaceful" she cooed at her picture. "I know right" I smiled and just looked at the picture. " let me go eat something while I have the time to" I said and she nodded her head.

I went down stairs and in to the kitchen I went and made me a good ass breakfast talking bout pancakes biscuits eggs bacon and sausage. I made enough for every one.

I sat down at the table and ate my food as they started entering the kitchen. once I finished my food I cleaned off my plate and sat it in the dishwasher.

I went back up stairs to see them still sleep. "damn what time they go to sleep" I asked my self and lifted up khalan so I could change his diaper.

"hmm" he hummed. "get in my bed" I told him he sat there nodding his head with his eyes closed. he soon got up and almost fell. "damn my legs hurt" he said in a sleepy voice.

"mm" he hummed again and got under the covers. "come're" he mumbled. "hold on let me put him a clean shirt on" I said. once I put his shirt on and over to him.

"lay down" he lifted his arm up and softly pulled me down. a laid down and he laid on my chest. I sat khalan next to me where his head was laying on my arm and he had his hand on his back.

"man I'm not even sleepy" I said. "ion care" her said and rubbed my thigh. "stop you tryna make me sleepy" I moved his hand. "that's the point" he said and continued to rub my leg.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
i miss track a lot yall watch my fat ass try to run whew that's a no go.

anytwhore how y'all feel about this book honest opinions ?.