02.

𝑫𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒘𝒔
𝑻𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑨𝒖𝒈𝒖𝒔𝒕 4𝒕𝒉
10:16 𝒂𝒎

so I ended up finding my first and second period class and now I'm just sitting in my 3rd which is a studying class I guess where you can do your homework you haven't finished yet.

but my question is why they still giving us homework if we the top of the high schoolers so we pretty much know a lot and we are leaving so.

but hey it helps us in some kind of way. the bell rang for 4 period and I checked my phone to make sure i know what time this class leaves tomorrow which is at 10:33.

I put my earphones back in and I push  shuffle on my playlist and it plays clouded by Brent faiyaz.

I take my schedule back out and check to see where my next class is and I see its in a totally different hall this shii finna irritate the fuck outta me why can't it be in one damn building.

I made my way across to the other building and I go upstairs I walk around looking for room NM-14. "12... 13...14...this one it is" I said more to myself.

I opened the door but it was mad heavy so I ended up stumbling over my feet and everyone in class starts laughing.

I got a lil embarrassed not gon lie. "well hello there you must be Dior right" I nodded and shook his hand. "ok well find an open seat and sit down" I nodded and went to find in open sit near the back.

but I couldn't cause everyone wants to sit in the back so I sat near the middle with a really pretty girl with freckles and glasses she was a light skin she had nice pretty eyes.

"hi I'm Madison" she said and pushed her glasses up. "hi I'm Dior" I said back and set my backpack on the table to get my work out. after I got it out I put it back on my back.

ever since I started wearing a backpack I feel naked with out it on. I don't know why but I do. anyways I look at the board and copy down what's on it well what I can see.

that whole period I mostly used Madison for the notes and stuff I couldn't really see the board and she kept laughing when I squint.

12:27 pm

its time for lunch and honestly the foods not that bad from what I hear about the school lunches be horrible the nachos aren't that bad.

i don't know maybe its just other school with nasty food. anyways I'm sitting outside with precious and her group of freshman friends.

and a bee fly's pass my ear and I shake my head while standing up and rubbing my ear cause I hate that sound of something flying pass my ear.

"sis you good" precious ask laughing. "yea a dirty ass bee flew pass my ear" I said still rubbing my ear. "oh I hate when that shii happens" she shook her head.

the bell rang and it was time for 5th period. we all walk our separate ways and go to our classes I had to bring my schedule out once again I'm tired of doing this

I wish I knew where all my classes where at otherwise I could just be up in there not worrying about being lost or at the wrong class.

once I found my class I opened the door and this one was lighter than the other one so I ended up swinging it open. making it slam on the outside.

I made the yikes face and seen all the other kids looking at me shook. probably thought I was a school shooter or something.

"and you are" the teacher I'm guessing asked. "Dior.... Dior Matthews" i said she checked some paper and nodded and told me to sit but this boy with a head wrap on. he was kinda cute.

bitch he is not kinda cute he baby daddy cute stop playing

I went and sat by him thank the lord we was sitting up front cause I did not want to ask if I could copy him.

you know that feeling you get where you about to embarrass yourself yea that's the feeling I got when I sat by him.

"hey I'm Dior" I said he looked my way then nodded. bitch I'll slap the fuck outta you better say hi. I shook my head niggas act like they to good to say hi.

or maybe he having a bad day or I'm just trippin shii ion know. im praying this period fly's by because I hate sitting in silence well I like being in a quiet place but

then again I get bored so I get to asking questions and shii moving around. so I snuck a airpod in my ear and did my work she was one of those lazy teachers.

she gave you a packet with instructions and paper followed after it. it was easy it was like 9th grade stuff.

2:55 pm

school is finally out and I'm on my way home precious back at it again going out with her friends one day she gon get caught she done be caught already.I get home first thing I do was take a shower.

then make me something to eat and I start to do my homework but end up falling a sleep after the first three questions.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

who do you like the most your mom or dad ?