I quickly message him the number. "I have messaged you the number. Please don't forget about it."

"Okay."

My phone starts ringing again and it's Mr. Vincento. Oh no! The presentation! "I have to go!"

"Is the call from The Boss?" Lia asks teasingly.

"Oh yes. Bye!"

I quickly go to the lift while picking his call. "Yes, Mr. Vincento!"

"Mail me the minutes of yesterday's meeting, please"

I get out of the lift and go to my cabin in a rush. "Sure. I am on it." I sit down in my chair and check the contents of the mail before sending it to him. As I work on the presentation, my head starts hurting. This is starting to become a daily routine these days. Maybe it's because the memories are coming back. It's hurting too much today. I clutch my head in my hands.

I suddenly feel like the earth is moving. What is happening? I see black dots appearing in my vision. That's all I see before my head hits the table.

The sound of typing the keys furiously reaches my ears and I feel someone kiss my forehead. I feel something soft under me. I can feel that I am sitting on someone. I feel a hand soothing my hair and another one rubbing my knee. The sound of typing keys starts again and I try to slowly open my eyes.

"William, bring the files from Diana's desk." I hear a voice say. It sounds very familiar, like the voice in my head. Am I imagining again? It sounds like Mr. Vincento. Wait a minute? William?! I don't usually imagine William! Maybe this is not a memory!

"Okay." I hear a response. Oh I am definitely not imagining then! I hear the screech of a chair and quickly open my eyes. My eyes scan the surroundings and I know I am in Mr. Vincento's cabin. My heart starts beating rapidly. I look down. God! I am in Mr. Vincento's lap! Fuck! How did I end up here?! Oh. My. God! As I look around, my eyes meet William's who is about to leave the room. I immediately close my eyes and clutch on to Mr. Vincento's shirt unknowingly.

"What?" Mr. Vincento says. Is he speaking to me? Does he know that I am awake? I am dead today! How am I supposed to come to work from tomorrow?!

"Nothing," William says. So he was speaking to William. I let out a breath I don't know I was holding. The door closes and I slowly open my eyes. I breath in his scent and... He smells so good! I lose my hold on his shirt.

What should I do now? Should I let him know that I am awake? How did I get here in the first place?

But I want to take advantage of this situation. It's okay to stay in his arms for a few minutes right? But William knows that I am awake! Wait! William saw me sleeping in Mr. Vincento's lap this whole time! What will he think now?!

I want to hit my head. I should probably let Mr. Vincento know that I am awake now. But staying a few more minutes in his lap wouldn't hurt, right?

My head in on his chest. He is not wearing his suit. Just his shirt and tie. Even though my heart is racing, I take my sweet time in observing him. Sure, I can't see his face, but everything on his table and how his hands are working on the keyboard. He signs a file and puts it away. His fingers are so long. My eyes land on the ring on his finger. Why didn't I ever see it before?

Suddenly pain shoots through my head.

"What is it?" A voice asks.

"Open it." A female voice says.

The man's fingers work on the ribbon on the gift and pulls it apart. He unwraps the golden gift wrapper and finds a small box. It looks like a ring box. "Oh, are you proposing tonight?" He asks. His voice sounds like he is teasing, but there is hope hiding behind. He opens the box as he speaks and there is a gold band in it.