The House of Evil

Wei ying took the wine with him and started to go upstairs. The door was slightly ajar so he pushed the door a bit and went inside. His gaze passed over the bath tub and suddenly halted.
Lan Zhan skin was fair and his hair was black, wet and gathered to one side.
However, Wei Ying was definitely stunned when he saw Lan Zhan’s back was covered with dozens of scars. His grip on the wine bottle tightened.
They were the scars from the discipline whip. Just what did Lan Zhan do to deserve this kind of punishment what happened in the past 6 years? At that moment Lan Zhan turned to look at him and Wei Ying shock instantly reached his highest peak.

LZ: Wei Ying?
WY: Lan Zhan

Lan Zhan quickly puts on his clothes and Wei Ying puts the wine which he was holding tightly on the table. He turns around and looks at his kids who were sleeping peacefully.

LZ: Wei Ying

Wei Ying looks at Lan Zhan who is now dressed properly and the scars which were now hidden beneath the layers of clothes. He doesn't say anything about the scars

WY: Hmm, do u need anything Lan Zhan

Lan Zhan nods his head and replies

LZ: It's time to sleep, goodnight
WY: Wait Lan Zhan. We need to talk
LZ: Mn. What is it?
WY: We need to go to the mansion and check if it is indeed surrounded by evil beings. It must be hard for the people living here to deal with that kind of evil energy as they don’t have a clan leader here. We need to go check it out before it gets more dangerous.
LZ: I was going to go there tomorrow. You should return with the kids
WY: What...NO!!
LZ: It could get dangerous
WY: how can u say that? I came here with you; you think your brother will be happy to see me leaving you here in this dangerous situation. Plus we don't have any idea what we are dealing with, I might be able to help you. I have a lot of experience.
LZ: Are you sure? Will they be okay? (Looking at the kids)
WY: Yes. Yes they will be ok. They are my kids after all they know how to adapt in situations like this.

Hearing this Lan Zhan doesn’t reply and thinks about what type of situation Wei Ying and the kids had to deal with in the past 6 years.

WY: Well then let's sleep for now. You take the bed and I will take the floor.
LZ: I'll sleep on the floor, the kids need you by their side

Wei Ying looks at the kids and sees that Ah Yuan is holding the hem of Lan Zhan’s dress tightly and he smiles.

WY: I don't think so. Look Ah Yuan is holding you tightly. He won't let you go, his grip is too tight
LZ: But they are comfortable with you. You should stay in bed.
WY:I don't think so you sleep on the bed I will sleep on the floor its nothing new to me.

They bicker for sometime but finally decide to sleep together as Jing Yi starts to call Wei Ying as he was having a nightmare.
The next morning they ask the inn lady to take care of their children, to which she immediately obliges as Lan Zhan pays her some extra money. They start their journey towards the mansion. Upon reaching there they sense very strong resentful energy. Wei ying draws a talisman and opens the door, they could smell the stench of rotting corpse inside the mansion, the walls were drenched with blood and to their surprise all the head of the corpses were missing.

WY: Can u think of any reason as to why all of the corpse's heads are missing?
LZ: I think maybe the killer didn't want anyone to recognize the corpse or maybe it’s because of pure revenge
WY: I also think so. Don't they say great minds think alike HAHAHAHAHA
LZ: WEI YING

Lan Zhan calls Wei Ying in a panic as he sees one of the headless corpse trying to attack Wei Ying. Wei Ying dodges the attack in time as Lan Zhan unsheathes his bichen and slashes the corpse into hundred pieces.

WY: (sighs) That was close.

Soon afterwards all the corpses start to attack them, their moves were clumsy but their strikes were powerful. It was impossible to kill the corpses with this much of resentful energy. Seeing no alternatives Wei Ying takes out his ChenQing and plays a tune. All the corpses stop for a moment and kneels in front of him. Seeing this Lan Zhan stares at Wei Ying in shock. Soon they hear a loud and boisterous laugh. It was bone chilling.

WY: XUE YANG!!