Caiyi Town Part 1

Next day at cloud recess, at dawn Lan Zhan seeks out Wei Ying
LZ: Wei Ying, I have something for you
WY: (turning around) what?
LZ: This is Jade Token. It will help you get anything you want in GuSu.
WY: I...I don’t need it thanks.
Wei Ying turns around to leave, but before he could make a step Lan Zhan grabs his hand.
LZ: Wait!! You should keep it. It will help the kids.
Lan Zhan eagerly waits for a positive response when he realises what he did and withdraws his hand.
WY: But i don’t want it and anyways I will be leaving this place soon so I don’t need that
LZ: Do you really have to?
He says it almost like a whisper and looks down. His disappointment was evident on his face, even a commoner would be able to tell.
WY: (clears his throat) Look, Lan Zhan I came here to find something, and I think I have already found it so… I no longer need to stay here.
Kids: but we wanna stay here mommy!!
WY: * stares at them* KIDS!!
Seeing the rare angry expression on their mothers face catches them offgaurd, finding the next person, ie Lan Zhan and hugging each of his legs
WY: let go of him YUAN!! JINGYI!!
The kids end up crying.
LZ: The kids like it here. Please stay!
Seeing this conflict XiChen decides to help out his brother as he could clearly tell how much his brother wanted them to stay here. Even he was getting fond of this family, particularly the kids.
XC: We would love to have you for a while. You should stay.
WY: But it’s not our home. Someday or the other we have to move out. The sooner the better
XC: Where do stay then. When the time comes we will escort you.
Wei Ying couldn’t bring himself to say that he had no home. That this place would be his home if things went differently. He decides to remain quiet. Xichen however doesn't question further.
XC: this place has many beautiful spots. You should see them before you leave. Accept my brother’s coin for the time being. They will help you, during your stay.
Wei Ying looks at lan Zhan and takes the coin from his hand
kids: lets stay here for a little while mommy
After XiChen suggested them Caiyi town they agree that they will go there.
kid 1: mom I’m so excited to go to a picnic
kid 2: yes me too we never went to one, rich gege said he will teach us how to fight feral zombies and after practise we  are going to a picnic and he will also take us around gusu
LZ: Hello everyone
kids 1 and 2 : hello rich gege where is ZewunJun??
kid 2: is he not coming with us??
LZ: He couldn't. He was summoned by the Shifu.
kid 1: (pouting)does that mean we won’t be able to go to picnic
LZ: No. Let's go
Hearing that they all will be alone together Wei Ying stops in his tracks.
kid 2: mom what happened?
WY: I....Maybe we should go another day
LZ: No need. Today is splendid
WY: but....
kid 1 and 2 : mom please (they start crying)
WY: (sighs) ok ok we will go, happy?
An almost invisible smile comes to Lan Zhan’s face. They all leave for Caiyi Town, whilst Wei Ying being the protective mom holds the kids hands tightly, they go to a stall selling toys.
WY: Hold my hand properly if u don't want to get lost
Lan Zhan follows them like a ghost without a single word. But Wei Ying smells something and drags Jingyi towards the source of smell. Yuan however grabs Lan Zhans leg and refuses to let go causing them to lag behind as he couldn’t walk.
LZ: We should follow them. Let go
kid: No! I like rich GeGe
As Yuan begins to cry all and the crowd starts gathering around them to see whats going on.
Man1 : look at the father, can't even console his own child
man 2: The father is so cruel
LZ: I.. I don't...
Man1: don't u know what to do? You got to pick up your kid.
Man2: how can you just let him cry.
Man1: there there baby don't worry everything will be alright.
Amongst all this chaos Lan Zhan was confused on how to react or what to do? He desperately wanted wei ying to come back as soon as possible.
Meanwhile Wei Ying was busy going through all the goods available in the market until found something he wanted to buy.
WY: Ah Yuan do u want this?( turns around and panics) Ah Yuan!! Ah Yuan!!
WY: Jingyi did u see ur brother and rich gege
JY: no mom
Wei Ying somehow panics worried whether Lan Zhan is with Ah Yuan or not. He looks aroung frantically while holding JingYi tightly. He spots a group of people gathered at one place. He looks closely, only to find out a puzzled Lan Zhan whose leg was tightly held by baby Yuan. Knowing how awkward his husband was he almost ends up laughing.
WY: Lan Zhan!!
He calls out to him, shooing away the crowd, telling them the show is overand taking Ah yuan into his arms to comfort him.
WY: what r u doing huh??? (he asks while controlling his laughter )
LZ: Looking for you.
Hearing that suddenly catches Wei Ying offgaurd and his cheeks turn pink. He quickly changes the subject before situation gets a little awkward.
WY: well the lets go all the food will turn cold. I also brought emperor smile.
He proudly shows of his wine bottle as he used to do when they were young.
LZ: Alcohol prohibited in GuSu. Don't bring it there
WY: (frowns) who said we’re going to Gusu
LZ: Just stating the rule
WY: alright then let’s go.