Chapter 34

POV OF Jisoo

"Jisoo"

"Jisoo"

"Jisoo, the water!"

I got startled by the sudden shout of Rosé and when I watched my glass the water overflowed!

"Aisss!"

I did not pay much attention while I'm pouring the water in the glass. I just got home and I'm so drained from the work that we did earlier.

"Is everything okay?" Rosé asked from the living room. "Are you okay?"

I stared at her, "I---I—"

I don't want to lie so I diverted my eyes before I answered, "I—I'm okay."

"Sooyah," Rosé called with her soft voice so I turned again to meet her stare. She is waiving for me to come near her. "Come here."

"I promised I'm okay, I'm just not paying attention to---"

"Just come here, love." Rosé said again while raising both her arms widely.

I went near her and accepted the hug; we went silent. We are still awkward towards each other since we did not talk about the fight yet and I'm not sure if she's dropping the topic completely because she's not mentioning it.

"I can feel that something's wrong." Rosé broke the silence.

I did not respond and just hugged her tighter.

"So you don't want to talk about it?" She asked and I just shook my head in response.

I don't want to stress her with it, I know she already got a lot from her work and the recent incident so I don't want to add.

"When I married you," Rosé started, "I promised to share everything with you and that includes your burdens so I hope you can share it with me."

"Still a no," I said in a childish way.

"Hahaha, fine. Let me just hug you then until you feel better." She said and gave me a tighter hug.

Once again we are enveloped by silence, but a comfortable silence this time. Then my phone beep signaling a message.

"Do you want me to read it for you?" She asked since she is the one who can reach it because I'm still stuck with her arms so I just nodded.

"It's from Jennie. She said meeting at lunch in a week."

(Oh, the meeting with the marketing team and with soojoo.)