Chapter 28

DAY 3/POV of Jisoo

We are currently lying on our bed. Rosé is using my hand as her pillow while I'm hugging her at the back. She's still sleeping probably tired because we made love again last night when we got back in the room.

I felt how Rosé is threatened by the thought of Soojoo when she said those words. I wanted to assure her about my love since I really do love her but I'm also afraid of the fact that what if I still have a feeling towards Soojoo? Yes, we had a somehow peaceful breakup but the feelings remain strong not until now. I'm afraid that I will make Rosé feel that I love her so much but end up being shaken by the mere fact that Soojoo is near me.

I felt Rosé move so I tried to whisper to check it.

"Hey, are you awake?"

She didn't respond but I felt her grabbing my hand towards her waist so I can tighten my hug for her. I never complain even though I already felt numb on my other hand. I just placed a kiss on the back of her head.

We kept silent for a moment before she called my name.

"Jisooyah.."

"Hmmm?" I replied

"You ask me about having a child on our first day here right?" She asked while now playing with my hands that hug her waist.

"What about it?"

She paused for a moment and turn around to face me.

"Let's do it as soon as possible." Rosé said while staring at my hand intently.

I frowned from what she said.

"Why all of a sudden?" I asked getting confused about her sudden decision.

I wanted to have a child with her but we never have a proper discussion about it, only now.

She lowered her eyes now, which seems like trying to find a good reason for her sudden decision.

"I-I ju-just-" She shutters which made me cut her when I realized something.

"Your afraid," I said which made her stared at me again. "Your afraid about my ex and you think having a child would secure our relationship."

I saw in her facial expression that I hit the spot! Rosé just lowered her eyes and hug me tightly which I reciprocated.

It hurts knowing how my past threatens her. I'm also threatened by Chanyeol but not like this. Seeing her think that a child would secure our relationship hurts me. I wanted to have a child with her but not for this reason.

"I-Is it wrong?" She asked

"Having a child with you will never be wrong for me, but the reason..that felt wrong for me. I don't want you to agree to have a child just for security. I wanted you to agree because you want it and we are both ready for it." I said and hug her even more tightly so she can feel that I'm serious.

"Mia-mianhe." Rosé and I can feel that she's crying since I can feel tears on my skin.

"Gwenchanha(It's alright). Let's just talk about this topic next time ok? When we are ready." I said and placed a kiss on her head.

Rosé just nodded in response. Another silence envelops us for a moment.

"Sooyah..I want to know what happens between you two" She said out of the blue