"You are suggesting to have one endorser to be the face of the whole three business lines? Can that person even pull off representing the three lines? We never did this in the past Jen, are you sure about this?" I asked because we always have at least two or three people who would be the face of each branch.

"I am, Unnie. We need to show the people that we have all they need from clothing, hotel accomodation, and health." Jennie insisted.

"But unnie, those lines have different characteristics. I don't think combining them is a good idea. It would just show luxury, I don't want the people to view the hospital like that." Dahyun said.

Dahyun is right, both the clothing and hotel lines scream luxury!

"I know Dahyunie, but we will show them that THE SERVICES that we offer are the luxury that they would get." Jennie insisted again.

(This girl will not really back down on this.)

"Fine! To have a fair decision on this, we will vote." I said

As I've said, everyone voted for the marketing idea of Jennie and it seems like the others are convinced with her presentation so, in the end, she won.

"Jennie's idea will push through." I declared when we counted the final vote. "So do you have any personality who will be the representative of this crazy idea of yours?"

"Of course, I have unnie. But I won't announce it yet until that person agrees to our proposal." Jennie said.

"Just make sure this will work. Okay, everyone, that's all for today."

After the meeting, I decided to surprise Rosé at her practice, she sent me a message telling me that she got good news and she will tell me later at the house. I give Mr. Lee final orders regarding some papers before I go. On my way to Rosie's agency, I brought some food for her manager and for us.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I said while I peek at the door which caught the attention of the people inside.

"JISOO?!" Rosé yelled and immediately ran towards me so I stood up straight to welcome her with open arms.

"Aigooo, my wife already misses me. HAHAHA," I said as I hugged her.

"You didn't tell me that you would come, you didn't even reply to my message." She said and hit me at the arm.

"I'm sorry. I'm in a meeting when you texted and I didn't reply because I'm about to surprise you."

She smiled sweetly and hugged me again.

"Enough of that sweetness! We are still here guys." Rosé's manager said.

I laugh from what she said. "Manager-nim, annyeong! I also brought some food for you guys."

"Aigooo! Ms. Kim is bribing us to leave them alone." The manager joke and the other people inside the room laugh. "Arraseo, we will leave you two here. Chaeyoung-a, don't mess a lot in here okay? You know it's prohibited to eat here but I will allow you two since I know you would eventually clean it."

"Nae" Rosé answered with a nod.

Rosé gets the food in my hand and leads me towards the corner. She started to bring out the food and set it properly. We started to eat when everything was ready. While eating, I shared with her what happened in the office, I then remembered the good news that she said.