☆Cнα⅊тɛʀ 41 ☆

Elian's P

Elian's P.O.V

2 years ago

"We have to kill him first or he can do anything dangerous" said Elijah. My brother is so irritating. He can go on with the same topic nonstop.

"Bro, why don't you sit down and take some rest? I am sure he will not go that far" I said. It would have been finished if Elijah didn't thought to be so kind. Elijah had a worried look on his face. He is right we have to act fast.

"You don't understand Elian, you are not even a part of our group anymore. It was your stupid choice" he said. I had to leave, there was no other choice. I had to leave because I was saving Elijah. He doesn't know that, obviously. What was he expecting from me? He was the smart and intelligent child, at least that what mom and dad thinks. I was never the one. But that didn't broke our friendship. We might fight but I know how far we both can go to save each other's ass. I laugh. Elijah became stern and his face turn pale. He was really under huge pressure.

"And what about the girl? Does she know? What are we gonna do about her?" I asked. Elijah is not at all good with girls except Anna. How many times people ran away from him? I guess many times. I don't know what to do with his bad temper. I feel sad for Anna, she fall for a guy who don't know how to love. It was not her fault. Anna always took care of Elijah and the least Anna wanted was to be loved by him. Now they called themselves as best friends but I think Anna is just a broken hearted girl. Elijah don't feel a thing.

"I have no clue, we have to keep her save, she is the only key to stop him" said Elijah. The only key? I didn't even know that. Wait what?

"Does that mean she is the daughter? How come I didn't know that?" I asked. He had a wide smile across his face.

"Brother, when was the last time you talk to Gabriela? She knew everything about this. I know you don't want anyone in your life after Candice but Gab is good." he said. Look who is giving me advice about girlfriends. I don't want Gab to be in trouble because of me. I am still guilty. I could have saved Candice. I can never forget her. She did so much but I couldn't return anything.

"Let's just not bring Gab into this. I know you are angry but I am not here to babysit. I want to know, why are you not killing Ben still now?" I said. I wish I could kill Ben with my own hand. Ben was the reason I lose Candice. I am going to take my revenge and I will make sure he suffers.

"We need him, do not even think to kill him. I know what he did Elian but right now he is the only scapegoat we have" he said. Elijah was right. When all of this will over, I will take care of Ben Jones.

"But did you know that Ben is Nora Jones cousin? Isn't it funny? But if she tried to harm any of us, don't worry I will kill her" said Elijah. I knew that. I was shocked when I heard that she is Ben's cousin. Nora looked like a innocent girl, she don't deserve any of this but she doesn't have any other choice.

"But why would the brothers hate each other so much? We don't do that." I said sarcastically. He smirked at me. Elijah's mood was getting better.

"Are you saying that you will not leave me to die? I thought you hate me" he said and started laughing.

"Yeah I still hate you brother but maybe a little tiny bit less. You still a pain in the ass" I said. I can never hate you brother. Who's going to listen to Elijah's everyday nonsense? I guess no one will except me.

"So whats the plan and how can I help?" I asked. Elijah's face light up. That's how he react when he had a very bad idea. When I say very bad, it means very very bad and that's no joke.

"Do not tell me that you are going to kidnap her and lock her somewhere." I said. He raised his left eyebrow. Sometimes i don't trust him. He can do anything. My brother has a weird way of thinking.

"No, obviously not. Why would you say that? I have no interest in that weak, dumb girl" he said. I cannot imagine how much that girl is going to get tormented. I think he is the worst person to handle this stuffs.

"If you want to help then do exactly what I will tell you to do." He said.

"Always" I said. I get up and hold the bear bottle in front of him. He looked like a bored grandma.

"What? Cheers. This is for your horrible but going to work plan" I said.

"Are you going to drink all of that? It's harmful and after drinking that, I don't want you to talk gibberish here" said Elijah. I don't believe him. How he always do that 'I am perfect' thing? Though I know all of his imperfect sides, he never stop acting perfect in front of me, that's dedication.

"Come on Elij, sit down and take a sip, you will feel better. Let's chat" I said. He rolled his eyes at me. He is the boring ass person I have ever been with. I pour some beer into the glass and hand it to him. He took it with a irritated look on his face.

"You remember bro, when I was feeling suicidal, you were there and you said 'you didn't lost me atleast, I will always be at your back' I never tell you but those words saved me. People will love you if you stop with your rude attitude and show the real you" I said. Elijah hate long speeches, specially from his little brother. But I was not wrong. He should stop disguising himself under those rude comments.

"How do you know I am good? I don't want anyone to love me. I didn't said those words myself Elian. It was mother who told me to. She knew, that  I can only help you because you love me so much. But I don't want to be your idol, grow up brother" he said and then throw the glass on the floor, which shatter into million pieces. I am fade up with this. What is he trying to prove? Nobody can change him I guess.

"I should go because you definately don't want me here and if you need help from me, just call" I said. As I was leaving I heard a knock on the door. The person was violently knocking. I stare at Elijah, who was looking worried. I open the door. It was Jeremy, an old member of the group. Jeremy was looking pale and scared, he was breathing heavily.

"I have a bad news, Lucas is dead. They killed him" he said.

What?