HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?

Start from the beginning

Big mistake.

"YUCK!" You immediately regretted your decision and stood up fanning your mouth.

You looked around the kitchen frantically with your tounge sticking out. Fluffy bits of pancake still hanging on there.

The trash can was right next to the fridge and you ran over towards it. Sharply bumping your side into the counter you almost tripped.

When you got to the trash can you opened it and spit out all of the food frantically.

"Puke that's disgusting." You wiped your mouth with your pajama sleeve and wiggled your wet muscle.

"Gah." You said disgusted one last time and looked at the rest of the stacked pancakes.

"Welp like they said 'everyone can cook, but not everyone should'." You spoke and walked to the plate.

"Skipping one day of breakfast won't hurt. Who needs to eat anyway." You rolled your eyes sarcastically and got to cleaning.

M/n was always a clean freak like her older second cousin Levi. You've met him once as a kid and he was actually quite nice.

He didn't say no when you wanted to play with his hair. In the end it was a win win, he had beautiful hair done by yours truly and the house was spotless.

Those were the good days. Before I had to worry about all this mess I call adulthood. You thought while showing a sad smile.

___________________

Once finished with cleaning up the kitchens mess you took a step back.

"A pretty good job if I do say so myself." You looked at the sparkling room and sighed.

Just then your stomach made a grumbling noise. "Maybe I should go out. Just for a small coffee." You day dreamed about the sweet drink.

"Yup another great idea Y/n!" You talked to yourself and went to go change out of your pajamas.

The sun was shining brighter than ever today. It had to be at least 80 degrees in heat.

With no car and walking to the coffee shop, it was going to be a mission. Nothing us going to stop you.

You stole a couple of money from your mom's stash and left the house.

"Geez it is really hot. Can't the sun turn off or something?" You complained in agony locking the door.

You turned on your phone and popped your earbuds in playing your favorite song. "Much better." You smiled and continued the scorching travel to the coffee shop.

_______________________

You arrived at the shop and there wasn't a line at all.

Good just one person in front of me. You thought tapping your foot.

The person in front was oddly suspicious to be honest. Not a single splash of colour on them, just black.

In this heat black was even worse. Why would they be wearing this right now? Must hate to interact with people. You thought once more.

There was one thing that caught attention to your eye's surely. The person had on heavenly colored white gloves.

By the look of their build and sound of their voice it seemed like a man. Their voice was deep but still quite soothing at the same time.

I wonder if he's single. I would love to fall asleep with that voice. Wait what?! You whipped your head around not wanting that inside your head.