xii

Once he got to his bed, he flipped me over his lap. I'm one quick rush, he pulled his hoodie off my body and my panties down. I squirmed a bit. He ran the pads of his fingers down my spine and my back arched instinctively.

"I'm going to spank you six times and you're going to count every single one of them. If you don't, I'll start over. You understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy." Lorenzo's hand rubbed over the skin of my backside before his hand rose and came back down. I covered my mouth to mask my scream and my eyes screwed shut.

My boyfriend's hand wrapped around my hair as he pulled my head up to look at him. "Looks like I'm gonna have to start over, babygirl." He let go of my hair and smacked again. I gulped.

"One." The sound of slapping echoed through his bedroom again.

"Two."

After the next four, I was panting with tears in my eyes but unexpectedly, my heat throbbed, desperate for attention.

His hand rubbed soothingly over my skin. Lorenzo pulled my panties back up and I threw his hoodie back over my head.

He pulled my onto his lap, whispering sweet nothings into my ear. I crossed my arms and laid my head in the crook of his neck.

"That was uncalled for." I mumbled. He laughed silently. "You said you wanted it so you got it." I sunk deeper into him, ignoring the stinging pain on my backside.

"Just for that, you can make your own breakfast."

***
This was a really short chapter. It was only a continuation of the last chapter...
I really hope you guys are liking this story. If you have any comments or tips to help make the writing better, feel free. I love criticism when it comes to this stuff. Thanks for reading.
kissy kissy muah muah
-🌻