vi

Baby Cami🥺
***
I opened my eyes and yawned. Rubbing my eyes, my body attempted to move but I was held down. My eyes opened wider.

Oh my god.

I bit my lip and turned over slowly, making sure not to wake him up. My eyes landed on Lorenzo's sleeping figure. His curls were dusted over his forehead like last time. Light snores sounded from his lips. His plump, amazing, sent from heaven, crafted by God himself lips. The things those lips could do.

Stop it. You're being weird and gross.

I rested my hand on his face, his light stubble prickly. I took the time to admire the man in front of me.

Sweet Jesus, he's beautiful.

I traced my index finger across his jaw. "Stop staring. Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not nice?" I scoffed as he opened his eyes.

"I can do a lot of things that are not nice." I looked at his lips and back up to his eyes. He reached his head up to kiss me, but I moved backwards.

"Ah ah ah, morning breath." He growled and gripped my hips hard. I yelped when he rolled over so he was on top of me, smirking like always.

"I don't care how bad your breath might smell or how messed up your makeup might be or how crazy your hair might look. I still think your gorgeous no matter what, and that makes me wanna kiss my woman. Sue me."

His lips captured mine in a passionate lip lock. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my lengthy legs around his waist. His tongue brushed my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I granted his silent wishes and his tongue slipped into my mouth. I moaned happily and his hands moved from my waist, slowly making its way upwards.

Lorenzo's hands stopped at my boobs where he lightly brushed his thumb over my erect nipples. I bit his lip accidentally, trying to hide my own moan. I played it off and pulled on his bottom lip. He groaned and kissed me harder. His hands moved down my stomach.

I really wish he would stop doing that.

His hands moved further down, lightly brushing over my heat. I whimpered lightly. "You like that, babygirl? Nobody's ever touched you down there have they?" I shook my head no. His strong hand gripped my thighs.

"Words baby."

"No." I squeaked. He pecked my lips. "Good girl."

His hand continued to rub around and I bit my lip. His free hand gripped my jaw. "I want to hear everything. I want you to let me know how I make you feel, Gabriella."

His hand rubbed harsher against me and I moaned. His lips kissed my mouth, the corner of my mouth, my cheek, my jaw, and down to that sweet spot on my neck. "Lorenzo." I moaned out.

I opened my eyes to see his curls over his forehead, looking down at me. I smiled with an exhausted look. He shook his head, smiling back at me.

Lorenzo's hand came back up slightly and slipped into my underwear. Rubbing his fingers through my slit, covering itself in my juices. My stomach clenched and I whined.

"Did you wear this for me? Or the other boys at the club? Huh?" I could feel his eyes on me but mine were looking at the ceiling. "Huh, babygirl?"

I still refused to look at him. Apparently he got the memo. He pressed one finger hard against my entrance and one against my clit. I let out a sharp moan.

"Oh my god!" I covered my mouth.

Where the hell did that come from?

He smiled up at me. That cheeky bastard.