ii

This is how I'm imagining Lorenzo to look like

This is how I'm imagining Lorenzo to look like. But feel free to imagine it however you want!
-🌻
"Wassup Bambi?" When I first met Nate, he told me my eyes were unnaturally big. Therefore he came up with the annoyingly cute nickname, Bambi.

"He-"

"Oh my god! Who is that?!" I squealed, jumping out of my seat. Kelianne popped up in between us from the backseat. I punched her in her arm.

"That's my...employer I guess. I babysat his daughter tonight." I looked at Lorenzo who had just closed the blinds.

"Girl, he could be my daddy too." My eyes bugged out.

"Oh my god. Stop. Nate get your friend." She laughed.

"She's not my friend, she's yours." I scoffed.

"I'm not claiming her. I don't even know what you're talking about." I buckled myself in. Kelianne laughed.

"You guys suck." I kissed her cheek.

"You know I got love for you girl." I said, using my 90's boy band voice. Nate pulled off.

"You guys are weird. I don't even know why I talk to you."

Nate unlocked the door to the dorm and went in first. I passed them and went straight to my room. I threw myself on the bed. Kelianne, Chris, and Nate came in my room.

"Is this a party or something?" I looked up.

"Actually, I came in here first. But they just followed cause they're annoying. Anyway, hot dad story, go!" Nate gagged and left but Chris hopped on the bed along with Kelianne.

"There isn't much to talk about. He's just a hot, single, amazing smelling dad that I work for now. It's nothing much." I smiled. Chris attacked my arm.

"I ship it. If I didn't have a boyfriend, I'd be all over that." My jaw slacked. "You guys are official now?!" Kelianne laughed. "Dude, why didn't you text us earlier? We have a group chat for these sorts of things."

"No, we have a group chat for whenever someone needs toilet paper." He stared at her like she was stupid. She rolled her eyes.

"Same thing, dummy." She plucked his forehead. "Hit me again. I swear I'll end you." He glared at our roommate.

A year and a half ago, we all started classes at Columbia University. We all applied for the joint dorms with 2-5 rooms in one dorm. My dad thought it would be a good idea for me to make friends. That's how I met Chris and Kelianne. I had already known Nate before that. We were basically best friends. Brother and sister.

"You two stop it now." Kelianne opened her mouth then closed it. Chris chuckled under his breath. She hit his arm. "Alright. Out!"

"But-" I cut Chris off.