"Komawo..."

"Your welcome 😊.." Sana gently caressed the latter's face.... "Let's have our dinner now..."

"Arasso...."

-

While They're having their dinner, Tzuyu stealing some glances to the latter and Sana suddenly noticed  it until they made an eye contact...

"You have something to say???.." Sana curiously asked...

"Huh..."

"You're stealing some glances on me..."

"Uh... I just wanted to say Thank You for not being mad because of what you saw this morning..."

"I understand, and I know you just cared about Mina too. Thank you because you saw her earlier..."

"Don't worry Love, everything will be fine soon... Chaeyoung will gonna fight her illness..."

Tzuyu genuinely smile to her as she held Sana's hand...

-

After having their dinner Tzuyu volunteer to wash the plates while Sana went upstairs to have her night routine...

Minutes later, Tzuyu was now finally done washing the plates and sh was now went upstairs...

When she enter the room, she saw Sana watching some movies with Gucci. Tzuyu smile and seated behind her, and quickly hugs the latter's waist .....

"You done????.." Sana asked...

"Mmmmm..." Tzuyu said as she kissed Sana's neck...

"Arasso, take a shower now so that we can now go to sleep... Here..." Sana handed her the night wear she prepared for Tzuyu... " I already prepared your night wear, go to the bathroom now...."

"Arasso..." Tzuyu kissed Sana's cheeks before she stood up and get her clothes and quickly went to the bathroom....

After 30 minutes of taking a shower Tzuyu finally came out the bathroom, she already dry her hair inside so she was now ready to go to bed....

Sana was reading a book, when Tzuyu snuggled to her like a baby...

"Love...."

"Mmmmmm????.."

"Let's sleep now..." Tzuyu said...

Sana close her book and put it over the side table before she face the latter....

"You smells good (。•̀ᴗ-)✧..." Sana smile at her as she put her arms to Tzuyu's waist...

"Really???.."

"Mmmm..."

Tzuyu lean closer and sniff Sana's neck...

"You smells so good too 😁❤️..." Tzuyu said.

Tzuyu continue kissing Sana's neck....

"Tzuyu~ahhhhh..." Sana whine ...

"I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥...." Tzuyu quickly went on top of her wife.

"I love you too (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..." Sana said as she was intently staring to Tzuyu's eyes.

"I love you...." Tzuyu kissed Sana's forehead.

"I love you...." Tzuyu kissed Sana's eyes...

"I love you....." Tzuyu kissed the Tip of Sana's nose...

"I love you...." Tzuyu kissed Sana's lips...

"I love you Sana..." Tzuyu buried her face to the latter's neck.... "I love you (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤." She whispered....

"Aigoo, why are you so suddenly being clingy right now???.." Sana smile and gently rubs the latter's back....

"Nothing, I just wanted you to know that I love you... I'm in love with you every day Mommy..."

"Ey, Don't make me blush ❤️🙈..."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm just saying the Truth...." Tzuyu said and kiss Sana's neck once again...

"You're really good in sweet talks..."

"Am I???.."

"Mmmm😊.. so let's sleep no daddy..."

"Okay Mommy 🙈❤️..." Tzuyu laid beside Sana and she spoon her with a hug...

"Good Night Tzuyu~ah ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

"Good Night Sana (◕દ◕)..." Tzuyu smile and once again she kissed the latter's crown...

xxxxx