Its been about 3 hours since we and my friend talked. 

"Hey, y/n, are you ready to go?" My friend yells, jangling her car keys around. 

shit, I forgot.

"Yeah hold on, I just gotta change," I yell back.

My shirt looked like shit and I was wearing it for like a long time. 

I put on sweats and picked up a random t-shirt from the ground and put it on. I rushed downstairs and got into my friend's car. 

"Ok, I'm ready to go," I say. 

"ok, you better buy the cheapest ones, mmk?" she looks at me.

I nod. 

Skip the drive.   

we pull up to the nearest drug store and we hopped out. My friend gives me a weird look. 

"what? what's wrong?" I look down on myself. 

"Not..nothing." She shakes her head. I shrug and we both headed into the store. 

"ok, what about these ones?" my friend takes a pack of pads from the shelves. 

"No, what? are you kidding me? come one, they're not my size. see, look, these ones are fucking huge." I point at the pack. 

"oooookay" she rolls her eyes. 

it's been a couple of minutes passed by and me and my friend have been wandering around the store. I've already found bottles of water and milk. 

I somehow enter the crafts aisle. 

"This would be cool" I take off a mini mirror from the shelve. I was thinking of putting it on a sign and putting "THE ACTUAL KILLERS" 

"fuck" I say as I drop my mirror. 

Shit it broke  

I look up and see someone running away from me. Like they were spying on me or something. I chase after them. 

"Yo," I peeked my head on the side aisle. 

I tilted my head in confusion. I started going in and looking through all the aisle looking whoever was looking at me. 

Ugh, whatever, it was probably someone shy. 

I shrug and turn around. Oh. My. God. It's him. He looks the same. Tf it's been like a day. 

"Hey- Wait!" I say as he speeds off. 

"Finn, wait" I try catching up to him. 

"Ma'am, you're not 12, stop running," an employer says to me. I do an awkward giggle and slow down. I was just about to start chasing Finn again but just in time I-

"Ok, I'm ready to go, how about you?" 

"I-I... he... you- ugh, forget it." I roll my eyes. 

"are you buying those mirrors?" She looks at my basket. 

"Yeah..." I look out the window, seeing Finn hop into a car and drives away. 

*Groans* my stuff...