Finn pulls into his driveway and we both get out. 

His house was very normal, normal for any white grown man to live in. It definitely wasn't a shed nor was it a mansion. It was a cute little home. 

He unlocked his door and waited for me to enter. 

"Ladies first" He stepped aside. 

I sarcastically chuckle and went in. His house was normally decorated.. - nope no, he has a star trek poster. This guy is a nerd. Finn closes the door and grabbed my arm. 

"Come here," he says pulling me to his chest and used his fingers to lift my chin up.

I could feel the lust building in his eyes as he stared at my lips. 

"shoulda worn something tighter, huh" he licked the inside of his mouth, as his hands trailed up to my back and unclipped my bra. 

Finn brought me into a kiss while taking off my bra and messaging my tits. 

"Ugh, that pretty mouth of yours tastes so good, let's see what it can do" he smirks and pushes me against the wall. 

He slowly opens my mouth and shoved his thumb. 

He mouthed the word "suck" as he reaches into my pants. 

"Oh my god, you're already wet" He raised an eyebrow. 

He started rubbing my clit in circles, slowly. My moans slip out my mouth but were blocked from his thumb in my mouth. 

Without my knowledge, he shoves two fingers in me.  He starts waving them back and forth. I felt my walls tighten, my eyes start to roll, my moans became harder and harder by the second, I kept gasping for air. I was about to cum. 

He takes out his thumb from my mouth. Both of my hands grabbed his forearm as I prepared myself. 

"Are you 'bout to cum?" He says making his eyes smug. He takes out his fingers. 

Wha-the fuck is he doing? 

"What?-"

"not yet," he smirks. 

He bends down and grabs my leg, throwing me over his shoulder. He walks over to his room and slams me on his bed. 

He spreads my legs and peals off my pants and underwear. I followed what he's doing, so I took off my shirt. I looked at his pants and saw the imprint of his dick. uh oh. 

He starts unbuckling his belt and pulled his pants down. And.. his cock was about, hmmm, 8 inches. 

Holy shit. This is about to hurt.    

I felt my eyes widen as he took it out. He chuckles and takes spit from my mouth. He strokes his dick, up and down, as he slowly gets on top of me. 

"What are you? scared, y/n?" he smirks. 

Huh. He remembered my name.

He rubs his length up and down on my clit, teasing it. He finally puts it. He pounds into me. hard. I feel myself stretch out more and more. 

"My god, fuck..." He says, breathlessly, throwing his head back. 

He straightens up his back, grabbed my waist, and started fucking slow but still deep. 

Minutes went by and the only thing I felt was an overloading pleasure. Every thrust, my moans would get louder and louder. The bed started to shake like it was on the verge of breaking.  the feeling came back, I was about to cum again. 

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum.,"  I say, closing my eyes slowly.

"Do it, baby" He whispers in my ear.  

I brought my hands to my clit and started rubbing. Finn grabbed my hands and put it over my hands. 

"No touching," he says with a hot ass smirk. He pounds into me harder, deeper, faster. 

both of my hands grab his wrist as my legs start to shake. My eyes start to roll to the back of my head. I let a loud moan... 

"Ow, fuck! The pepper spray!" I scream. I look beside me, and it's officer 1379. 

What the fuck is happening?

"Why are you looking at me again" Finn looks at me. 

I snap out of it. A fucking daydream? A good one though. Holy Christ, it felt so real. 

"What is on your mind? Are you okay?" Finn takes out a glass cup from the cupboard and fills it up with water.  he places it in front of me. 

"No, I mean yeah, I think I was just daydream-"

The door swings open.