The door swings open...

It's a guy. In a mask. Again. 

But they weren't in the same clothes/ gear as the other two. This time, they were wearing one of those anonymous masks. Finn jumps at the sound from the impact of the door.

"Hi" The guy walks in and heads to the kitchen. 

he opens the pantry and grabs a Gatorade. He looks at me and makes eye contact. I think. 

"Hello, who are you?" he tilts his head. 

I gulp. 

"Just say your name, like I'm not gonna hurt you" he slowly steps closer. Why does he have to act threatening n shit? Finn looks at me and then at him. 

"Her name is y/n, Okay?" Finn puts a hand on his chest, signaling him to stop. The guy looks at him and backs up. 

Finn looks at me and smirks, I smile back. The guy takes a small sip of his drink and grabs Finn by his hand. The guy takes off his mask, showing a handsome face, again. How the fuck am I finding all of these handsome men like, huh?

"Why are you bringing injured people into the house? what happened if one of them police officers saw you bringing her to your house? they're going to think we're kidnapping her" The guy whispers-yells.  

"Bruh, it's fine, I didn't see any other police officers around us when we picked her up. I just came here to pick up somethings and I gonna be dropping her off." Finn takes a good look at his eyes and walked away. 

the guy takes a look at me, scoffs, and walks to the couch. I get up and walk to wherever Finn walked to. 

I find in him, I take it as his room, looking for something. I lean on the door frame. 

"hey," I cross my arms. Oh god, I'm remembering the daydream I had with him. I clear my throat as the visions come back from me and him. He looks up. 

"Hey," he smiles "hey I'm sorry about my friend over there, he just... you know" he slowly walks up to me. Now, he's really close to my face, making eye contact. 

omg!! are we about to kiss right now? 

It felt like it was absolutely silent. Until the faint volume from the tv becoming more and more clearer. Finn looks up, breaking eye contact, and changed his facial expression. Finn lightly pushed me to the side and walked over to the living room. 

rude...  

I followed him. Finn put his hands on the side of the couch and concentrated on the tv. The new channel was on, and they were replaying the protest. 

"Hands up, Don't shoot!" many people from the protest scream. The guy was sitting on the couch, bouncing his leg, like he was about to burst in anger and rage or something. 

"Tomorrow, the president, Donald Trump, Will be visiting the St. John Church," a reporter says. 

"For what?! Are you kidding me? There are protests going on, and the only thing he can do is go to a church?" Finn kinda yells. The guy balls his fist. 

The guy takes the remote and turns off the tv, with obviously anger showing. 

"Whatever, I'm taking a shower." Finn starts to walk off. 

"umm... I think you need to drop me off?" I say, slightly leaning on my foot. 

Finn lets out a sigh and turns around.  

"Haha, forgot" he grabbed his keys and opens the door. 

"there you go" he steps to the side, doing an underhand wave. 

I walk through the door, getting a glimpse of his hand. 

Hmm... veiny... probably from the clenching

We both got into the car and Finn started driving. Finn drove a manual, so every time he would move that thing and leaving his hand there. 

His hand moved closer to my legs every time he moved the stick. 

must've got a former girlfriend before...  

I slightly move my legs closer to him, hopefully giving a message saying "just touch my fucking leg already" 

the tip of his pinky lightly touched my thigh. I felt like goosebumps we about to form. I act like nothing is happening, right now, and avoided eyesight with his hand. I felt like he was doing the same. 

A couple of minutes went by and a total of three fingers have made process on my leg. And again, I pretend nothing is happening. He finally slips his whole hand on my thigh, palm having a small space between my thigh like we're two negative magnets.  Finn slows the car down, finding my house number. 

I kept looking at his hand, so close to my thigh. I felt like I was watching a thriller movie. He finally rests his hand on my thigh. Oh my god, went through all of this for a fucking long time. 

Finn slowly stops in front of my driveway. 

"This is your house right?" he takes a look at my house. 

"Uh-huh," I sigh out, still looking at his hand.

I look up at him and we make eye contact. I place my hand on his. Finn's eyes start having more and more definition the more I stare into his eyes. I hear Finn's breathing becoming deeper. And so did mine. 

I lightly grip his hand, moving it up closer to my inner thigh. Finn takes a head start and moves his hands to the button of my pants- 

"Holy shit, y/n, I was so fucking worried about you! open the door" My friend busted out yelling, although it sounds muffled, slamming on the car window. 

Finn quickly takes his hand back and broke eye contact with me.  Finn shifted his car in park and inlocked the door. My friend opens the door, immediately takes me out, and pulls me into a hug. 

"Oh my god, are you ok? Jesus Christ, I thought you died!" she says as she pulls away. I give her a side smile and looks over at Finn. Finn looks really weird because he was still looking straight like he was being controlled by anonymous. 

"Who's that?" she secretly points at Finn. Finn felts a pair of eyes on him and looks over. 

"I'm Finn" He has in an authoritarian tone. My friend snorts in annoyance and pulls out a hand for him. Finn leans over to shake it. 

"What are you? Are you guys fucking or something?" She looks at both of us. 

Finn's eyes widened. 

"Oh umm-" 

"You don't have to uh- why don't we head inside, hm?" I place my hand on her shoulder, ushering her to walk into my house. 

I look back and Finn still looks like he'd seen his balls get cut off. I look the other way and opened my front door. 

"See you around.. Finn" I wave back at him. 

"Ugh, his name is Finn?-"  

I slam the door before my friend finished that sentence. 

"He's mighty fine, but the only problem is that he don't got the best name." she pursues her lips in disagreement. 

"Holy shit, you're like a pair of parents making out in public, you're fucking embarrassing!" My red ass blush starts to go away. 

"Oh come on? Are you guys though?" 

"No!..." I look down. 

"Haha, you're fucking funny" she puts on a fucking stupid dorky smile.