"What do you want me to tell you? My iron is probably too low, I don't know. Don't worry I will be alert up there."

"I know you will be." she gave him a smile and lay down. He was slightly concerned but he decided to let it slide. She was the doctor and if something was wrong with her she was the one who would be capable of healing it.

He absently watched her sleep thinking about what could go wrong up on the island. There was so many ways that his plan could go wrong but he knew that they had to do it. Sakura shivered in her sleep and he took off his cloak to put it on her. What if Hinata wasn't there? What if she was hurt? What about her baby? Was she going to loose it?

He touched Sakura's face at the thought of it. Sakura might have lost her baby, his baby, was she doing alright? She wasn't speaking about it but if she did lose it it would definitely hurt him. What about her? Will she be as hurt? More? He didn't know what to think of it all. He did feel guilty for not being there when she thought that she was pregnant. Based on what Sai said, she panicked when she realized that hebwasn't around so was it the reason why she felt that pain and lost so much blood? Was he the reason why that future baby may be gone? Did he give her that much stress? Was it why she had her mental breakdown?

"Hey Sasuke, the sun is down! We need to get prepared."

He coughed coming back to reality. "Hn."  he shook her shoulder softly and she opened her eyes. "We need to get prepared."

"Ok." he saw her hold her lower abdomen with her hand.

"Are you alright?"

"I don't know... It's painful." he frowned his eyebrows again.

"Is there anything that can be done?"

"Not really."

"Do you want to stay here while we infiltrate the village?"

"No. I'm fine."

The four ninjas sat down and looked at the plan one more time. They were ready to go. Naruto stood up and took a deep breath. "We're coming Hinata, just last a little bit longer."

Sasuke could feel the usual "before a fight anxiety". It was the anxiety that allowed him to react on time and fight. It gave him the energy necessary for a fight. He liked this feeling. He glanced at Sakura who seemed a little bit off. He noticed her hand on her lower abdomen again. What is going on?

Naruto and Sai left the cave after waving at everyone.

Sasuke listened closely to the earphone in his ear for Naruto's signal. He could feel Sakura behind him. Her body was close to his and she was just as ready as he was. He was trying to map the island in his mind to think of where they will need to go first. He had no idea where the villagers were living but he was decided to find it so he could search for Hinata. He heard a voice coming out of the earphone.

"Sasuke?"

"Yes?"

"We're in the village now. Do you want me to send a blow or two to let them know that we're here?"

"Yes, and make sure that they are strong so they send a lot of people there."

"No need to say it twice! I'll let you know when they're here!"

The connection died, letting Sasuke know that Naruto was finished talking. He felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see Sakura.

"Hey... now that no one is here..." she came close to his face and landed a chaste kiss on his lips. He didn't want to let her move away so accentuated the kiss by moving his lips on hers. They danced like this for few seconds before she backed away.